Exporting (downloading?) own shape to blendet

Manglez Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Manglez Resident said:

Nvm, dont see the developer thing or dont got it :(

Search is your friend. Type in "how to turn on the devoloper menu in SL" into Google or likely these forums and you will find out.

• Like 1

Everybody has the "Developer thing".  If you haven't set your Preferences to display it by default (in the Advanced tab), you can open it from the Advanced menu at the top of your screen or by typing CTRL + Alt + Q.  (If your Advanced menu isn't open either, type CTRL + Alt + D ).

• Like 1

Just curious as to what shape this downloads. A. my classic shape that is hidden under my mesh body, B. my mesh body shape, C. the mesh shape and all mesh objects attached to it.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Just curious as to what shape this downloads. A. my classic shape that is hidden under my mesh body, B. my mesh body shape, C. the mesh shape and all mesh objects attached to it.

The system shape that you are wearing at the time you dump appearance to xml.
The xml contains more information then just the shape data - it also includes avatar texture UUIDs, bone positions & scales, collision volume positions & scales & joint offsets.

Edited by Whirly Fizzle

1 hour ago, Manglez Resident said:

Getting it that theres a file whenever porting it to the XML file or where it goes, but whenever opening a file, the file where it goes doesnt come up.

You can't find the exported xml file?
Which viewer are you using?

7 hours ago, Manglez Resident said:

How to get the model or "own shaped dummy" to blender then? 

Getting it that theres a file whenever porting it to the XML file or where it goes, but whenever opening a file, the file where it goes doesnt come up.

Sorry for the questions too :(

You have the XML file, yes? Am I understanding that correctly?

If so, then open Blender first. Use Blender to IMPORT the file. If you know how to Export from Blender, it's just above that bit.

New to blender, learning slowly on how to make clothing, but dont like the body that exist at the moment (Thinking of the kemono body, but want to make my own shape or bigger hips and smaller chest or closer to each other. That kind of stuff)

Yup, its XML file. Can tell then shortly maybe how to get the own made shape body to blender. then how to get the own clothing made to Second life? 

Sorry for not the good english

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.