It Jiggles when it Wiggles-My first SL vid

Ima Rang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OUCH!!!!!!! That is so hot it hurts! I am going to have to give this feature and second try. IMHO maybe just a little too much jiggle in the jugs but the wiggle in the behind was perfect. ;) BTW I wasn't sure which words to use without getting censored.

• Like 1

/me grabs the duct tape and popsicle sticks ...

OMG!! I got dents from the INSIDE of my monitor now. Them things gotta get secured in place .. or I'm gonna have LCD shards all over my desk!

/me scrolls back and plays the video .. again ... hehehehe!

Darrius Gothly wrote:

/me grabs the duct tape and popsicle sticks ...

OMG!! I got dents from the INSIDE of my monitor now. Them things gotta get secured in place .. or I'm gonna have LCD shards all over my desk!

/me scrolls back and plays the video .. again ... hehehehe!

Oops, sorry, I should have prefaced the video with a list of protective equipment required while viewing.  I sure would hate to put an eye out :)

Wildcat Furse wrote:

I am jeaulous, I love it ..... :smileyvery-happy: *meows*

It was so much fun to make!   Get jiggly :)  I need to respec the buttocks...looks like Ima has not been spending enough time on the treadmill....

WADE1 Jya wrote:

Congrats on your first vid! Thats my first sighting of the new avatar physics everyones been talking about. Looks great!

Thanks!  I really had a lot of fun with it!  The avatar physics are outstanding...I of course, for fun, over emphasized but at the right specs...it comes off as very natural movement.  

Jessika Rang wrote:

Wow! Hey Cousin, I knew we had good genes but... yours rock a bit more than mine (at least in the video - me lolz).  Congrats on a fantastic work!

Hey, they don't just rock, they roll, and clap, and sway...hahahah!

Thanks! 

Willow Danube wrote:

Camtasia's good! I used that for work training purposes too. But it can used up your resources pretty quickly.

Yeah, I am loving Camtasia, but you are right, it is a resource sucker.  I'm just using the free trial version now...so you only have 29 more videos to go before you are glad my trial version expired :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.