Looking for Best Friendly Newbie Spots In Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone:

Where are some of the best places out there in second life to help newbies who are just getting started with second life or for people coming back to second life after a long absence?  I recently met someone who is new to second life and needs whatever help she can get to get started in second life.  Also because of this, I want to learn how to help new residents who are getting started in second life or for those returning to second life.

I don't use gestures so I can't suggest anything exept, if you use them, can't you teach them. It can't take more than a few minutes, can it?

Only new users who are already used to programming would be interested in learning how to write scripts in sl, so this link should get them started. But if you mean learning how to use things that contain scripts, such as dance balls/machines and furniture, you could teach them yourself, couldn't you?

Mitchell Indigo wrote:

Hello everyone:

Where are some of the best places out there in second life to help newbies who are just getting started with second life or for people coming back to second life after a long absence?  I recently met someone who is new to second life and needs whatever help she can get to get started in second life.  Also because of this, I want to learn how to help new residents who are getting started in second life or for those returning to second life.

Some great places have already been mentioned. I would like to add Inspiration Island.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Inspiration%20Island/107/109/22

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.