Two stupid questions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Perrie Juran wrote:

steph Arnott wrote:

So your answer is to have a childish pop at me and not anwer to OPs question for which i did? Very grown up.

Nothng childish about Dres' response.  In fact Dres is adult enough that when he makes a mistake he is capable of admitting it.  Your response however sounds more like a child's temper tantrum.

This is not the first time you've posted a reply to something you knew nothing about.  That does not sound very adult to me either.  

I am curious, are you by any chance related to 
Pep
?

Thanks Perrie... I wasn't going to reply to her and begin some endless cycle of stupidity.

...Dres

P.S.  How dare you insult the ghost of Pep this way?

Jerilynn Lemon wrote:

ValorWhit wrote:

/me looks for the popcorn popper.

Over here!

Was putting in a new batch of Redenbacher.

This could be good
:)

/me follows the smell of fresh popcorn, the aroma prompting a response like a Pavlovian dog.  When he turns the corner, he stops dead in his tracks.

"Well.  Hello, Ms Lemon.  You smell delic ... I mean the popcorn looks stun.. wow, is it hot in here?"

ValorWhit wrote:

And completely unrelated but I am curious sbout something.  No way to ask but to come out and say so, what the heck is a daddy dom and what is expected of one?

Well, in SL, a Babygirl and Daddy Dom can be whatever they want. Does one have to follow the SL or RL rules of it? Nope.

Some Babygirls like to do age play (they act in a child like way), while others don't.

Some Daddy Doms like to be very strict while others are not. It is simply a dominant and submissive relationship, made from how the two desire to interact with each other.

I'm a Babygirl at times but I do not do age play. My view of it is different than others. Yet, not one of us is wrong.

People have their SL the  way that they desire, no sense in judging others or trying to create a "rule" book. This is SL, have fun!

Wow. If I (or any male of the species) said something like... "Apart from ova, women are just plain pointless"... I'd be labeled a sexist and a chauvinist pig.

(Never mind that I personally have zero use for ova or any other lady bits. Oh, and given your medical history - thanks for sharing, btw - I guess that would make you utterly pointless?)

Dresden wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

steph Arnott wrote:

So your answer is to have a childish pop at me and not anwer to OPs question for which i did? Very grown up.

Nothng childish about Dres' response.  In fact Dres is adult enough that when he makes a mistake he is capable of admitting it.  Your response however sounds more like a child's temper tantrum.

This is not the first time you've posted a reply to something you knew nothing about.  That does not sound very adult to me either.  

I am curious, are you by any chance related to 
Pep
?

Thanks Perrie... I wasn't going to reply to her and begin some endless cycle of stupidity.

...Dres

P.S.  How dare you insult the ghost of Pep this way?

You're welcome.

And what can I say, every family is bound to have a black sheep in it.

As a RL nurse of 25 years, I'm curious what having a "full hysterectomy" (hysterosalpingo oophorectomy) has to do with sexual tension, or the lack thereof? While some women do experience a decrease in libido, a LOT of women go on to lead totally fulfilled sex lives. You do seem rather moody at times, perhaps it's a hormone thing? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.