THE SMILE THREAD - show us your pics

Wildcat Furse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Torley Linden wrote:

Venus, big thumbs-up for green eyeshadow too. It's woefully underused! But I figure, if it's good enough for Kristen Bell of Veronica Mars fame, it's good enough for me!

So, HERE'S MY SMILE

torley peace.jpg

That's a really cool smile Torley! Peace (quoting Hippie Bowman :smileyvery-happy:)

Torley Linden wrote:

Venus, big thumbs-up for green eyeshadow too. It's woefully underused! But I figure, if it's good enough for Kristen Bell of Veronica Mars fame, it's good enough for me!

So, HERE'S MY SMILE

torley peace.jpg

hehe Torley, your SMILE looks amazing ..... *meows*

Great thread... but here's a silly question.. how do you get your avi to actually smile?

I know there are some makeups/skins that do this, but I love mine just as it is, so is there a way to just make my avi smile?

I am clueless on this one I must admit. ;)

thanks,

Wiki

--||-

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

Great thread... but here's a silly question.. how do you get your avi to actually smile?

I know there are some makeups/skins that do this, but I love mine just as it is, so is there a way to just make my avi smile?

I am clueless on this one I must admit.
;)

thanks,

Wiki

you can get random smiler attachments and huds or my preferred choice mystitool has a built in face emoter you can make the emote last till you stop it

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

I am clueless on this one I must admit.
;)

thanks,

Wiki

ty Wicked .... well I was just testing a new Jacuzzi and some poses made my avatar smile .... perfect moment to take a shot *meows*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.