THE SMILE THREAD - show us your pics

Wildcat Furse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Wicked, you can find emote HUDs for free. Like this one: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Emote-HUD-11/262834

MystiTool is nice, but it is heavy scripted. This HUD has some of the stuff people use most, like flight assist. It also has an auto-smile. This is not so good for photos, it is often hard to catch your avatar just in the smile. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Paolas-Multi-HUD-21/2008973 This one is much more light on script resources than MystiTool.

A tip: I make a "Smile shape" just for smiling pictures. The avatar emotions are rather crude and has not been updated ever. So the "big smile" almost closes the eyes and curl up the lip corners. The "smile shape" has wider eye openings, almost twice as big as my normal shape, who has rather small eye openings. I also set my mouth to be slightly frowning. I think this gives the best result when I smile. Compare my 2 pictures, the one with blond hair is newer and I have worked on the shape, to get a smile that I like.

Wildcat Furse wrote:

...... *meows*

WILDCATSMILE.jpg

Wow Wildcat - if I was ever going to break my own rules and become an annoyingly petulant, stalkerish yet curiously and assertively persistent lovestruck paramour-to-be over another woman who happened to be digitized it would be you. No doubt about it...

What a beautiful avie you have! Such a...a, a supa-stah! :womanvery-happy:

Oh, and where'ja get that hair?! My current long hair is fired!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.