Wilhiam Hydraconis

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Hi Val ..hugs! wow.. your picture is amazing. I remember last years photo.. you in a beautiful bloody gown. I'm loving this one even more.. Happy Halloween! :matte-motes-evil:

Thanks Nim and Marianne! It was a great fun to gather the proper dress and hair to fit with that throne. Not to mention finding the right place to take this shot. But when it comes to spooky buildings, Pandemonium is my best friend! :D

Although I am more than sceptical about SL contests, I thought it would be cool to post this in the 2014 SecondLife Faboolous Snapshot Contest. 

Que sera sera! :)

Love this pic Nim! You did a fantastic job! And the makeup is stunning!  :heart:

I have to confess clowns always freaked me out since I was a child, so.... yes, that's one spooky Halloween picture to me! :smileysurprised: :smileytongue:  :D

Hi, I think your avatar is really stunning! I love the hair, so classic. I'm almost more fond of the unretouched version actually though both are great looking. :)

Everyone looks beautiful.  Well done.  Time to mess wiht Neal lol.  New skin shape eyes etc for my new life. lol.

Some parts i like others Im not happy with.  Fun figuring it out.  Better or worse? lol

Neal New.png

Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

HOW am I supposed to be vain with no responses???? :matte-motes-sarcasm:

LOL Aislin ;)  You avatar is gorgeous, but then you are a redhead so it goes without saying :matte-motes-tongue:

Seriously though, lovely look and I love that hair :)

Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

Personally, I'm fond of the longer hair, but DARN, still hot!!! lol!

thanks for the input.  New hair almost every day now adays lol.

valerie Inshan wrote:

I so love when you're being vain Sara and Aislin!
:D
You redheads are so lovely and sexy! Keep those pics coming! Yay for vanity! :heart:

Aww, you are sweet Val, thanks :heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I so love when you're being vain Sara and Aislin!
:D
You redheads are so lovely and sexy! Keep those pics coming! Yay for vanity! :heart:

Thanks!!! :matte-motes-big-grin: