Wilhiam Hydraconis

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Thank you Valerie and Aislin!! That's my teen avi.  ^_^.

Uncommon I love those horns! And all your decor, the piercings, ink, it really looks cool. 

Oh my gosh Saraya, that is so pretty, looks just like a perfect winter postcard. And of couse you are stunning. xD I love the snow, you can see the crystals. 

Umaeril wrote:

Oh my gosh Saraya, that is so pretty, looks just like a perfect winter postcard. And of couse you are stunning.
xD
I love the snow, you can see the crystals. 

Aww thankyou, Umaeril, that is sweet to say :)  Yeah, the Snow is gorgeous, it is from Skye, love his stuff :)

Flickr has a just for fun BareFaceChallenge going on. No makeup, no tattoos or enhancements, no lashes, no editing. Here's my rise to the challenge lol 

Snapshot_205.png

Wow Uncommon!! How did you get your avi to be so beautiful just as-is. May I ask, do you have a mesh avatar? Is the body blushing comparable? 

Kylan, your pictures are always so creative! I love the way your avatar has changed since we first "met"! And, this picture is simply stunning! :) :heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sara! You'll never cease to amaze me with your beauty! What a lovely picture! I just adore b&w! :heart:

Aww Val, thanks so much, so sweet to say :heart:   I love B&W as well :)

Thank you guys! lol, sorry way late replying, haven't been here in awhile :matte-motes-dead:   I do use a mesh body, from EVE, though I don't remember if I had it on in that pic, since it was no attachments I think I took it off. My shape is my own though, I don't use mesh heads.  I have no idea if their body is blushing compatable,, it does use the omega system, so if blushing is omega compatable then you're good to go :)