The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Wonderful shots Neal!!! Geez, you must have a terrible carrots budget for all these reindeers!
:D

Lol, all great shot from everyone :)  Have to thankyou again for the party yesterday Val, it really picked up my spirits, you were a wonderful hostess who always makes everyone feel welcome :) :heart:

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Wonderful shots Neal!!! Geez, you must have a terrible carrots budget for all these reindeers!

Lol, all great shot from everyone
:)
  Have to thankyou again for the party yesterday Val, it really picked up my spirits, you were a wonderful hostess who always makes everyone feel welcome
:heart:

*Blushes* Aww, thank you Sara, it was my honor to have so many wonderful people yesterday. You know Sara, the more I am into SL, the more I feel nothing can make happier than pleasing my friends. Hugs you tight hun. :heart:

Raven & Val; YAY party-photos!!! I had so much fun. Val, I second Sara's comment about you being a wonderful hostess, and Raven... *narrows eyes*... hold onto your cookie while you can. :P

Neal: That Santa avi makes me smile. Secretly though, I can't wait until Spring to see if you show up as the Easter Bunny as well. ;)

Coby: OMG cuteness!!! I especially love the school pic. :heart:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Raven & Val
; YAY party-photos!!! I had so much fun. Val, I second Sara's comment about you being a wonderful hostess, and Raven... *narrows eyes*... hold onto your cookie while you can.
:P

Neal:
That Santa avi makes me smile. Secretly though, I can't wait until Spring to see if you show up as the Easter Bunny as well.
;)

Coby:
OMG cuteness!!! I especially love the school pic. :heart:

It's possible least the carrots work for both deer and bunnies :)

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Raven & Val
; YAY party-photos!!! I had so much fun. Val, I second Sara's comment about you being a wonderful hostess, and Raven... *narrows eyes*... hold onto your cookie while you can.
:P

Neal:
That Santa avi makes me smile. Secretly though, I can't wait until Spring to see if you show up as the Easter Bunny as well.
;)

Coby:
OMG cuteness!!! I especially love the school pic. :heart:

That cookie is long gone in my tummy!

NealCrz wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

thank you
.  Yea i was going to see if you had any room in your garden for a few more carrot seeds?

Sure! Now that the reindeer, sled and snowman are gone, I have PLENTY of prims!!!! :D

valerie Inshan wrote:

Ko, I have no words to express how much I was grateful that you and Gail, and all my friends, came! You looked GORGEOUS!!!! Even Bo seems extatic!

KO.jpg

Ohh, Val... *hugs the stuffing out of you* We're awfully lucky to know you, and even luckier that you ply us with mulled wine and gingerbread at such a lovely party. Thank you for the extra Christmas magic. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: :heart:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Ko, I have no words to express how much I was grateful that you and Gail, and all my friends, came! You looked GORGEOUS!!!! Even Bo seems extatic!

KO.jpg

Ohh, Val... *hugs the stuffing out of you* We're awfully lucky to know you, and even luckier that you ply us with mulled wine and gingerbread at such a lovely party. Thank you for the extra Christmas magic. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: :heart:

Yeah that mulled wine was good..lol..still have a bit of a headache, lost track of how much I had :smileylol:

..and speaking of Mulled wine, I have that and cookies, cupcakes, brownies and various other desserts at my house..lol

Also put in a skating rink since the sim owner caved into my demands and set the terrain to snow :matte-motes-wink-tongue:   So all of you are always welcome to pop into my sim and enjoy :) :heart:  Just don't go over the wall to the vampires next door.. ;)   

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mineral%20Mountain/62/79/21

Snapshot_179.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

Yeah that mulled wine was good..lol..still have a bit of a headache, lost track of how much I had :smileylol:

..and speaking of Mulled wine, I have that and cookies, cupcakes, brownies and various other desserts at my house..lol

Also put in a skating rink since the sim owner caved into my demands and set the terrain to snow :matte-motes-wink-tongue:   So all of you are always welcome to pop into my sim and enjoy
 :heart:  Just don't go over the wall to the vampires next door..
;)

Snapshot_179.jpg

So Christmas-card pretty. :} I'll definitely be over sometime to skate, Sar-sar -- I'm set to be homeless for a little while, so if you find me curled up under the deck... eh, just toss me to the vampires. I can trade souls for cookies with the best of them. ;)

Lol Sara, you were brave to go sit on this Santa's lap after the photo I posted! Gosh, he's really got a freaking grin! :D And seeing that sweater of mine yours makes me smile too! 

Your place looks positively like a Christmas card as Ko said. It is so lovely! Be sure I'll hop in and raid your cookies, mulled wine and whatever goodies you put there! :smileyhappy::heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Sara, you were brave to go sit on this Santa's lap after the photo I posted! Gosh, he's really got a freaking grin!
And seeing that sweater of 
mine
yours makes me smile too! 

Your place looks positively like a Christmas card as Ko said. It is so lovely! Be sure I'll hop in and raid your cookies, mulled wine and whatever goodies you put there! :smileyhappy::heart:

Yeah, well I had a few things I wanted to ask him for Christmas, Val, so I had to be brave ;)  Lol, yeah it was funny after I got this sweater I saw you wearing it in a post on the Vanity forum, guess we both have the same great fashion sense :matte-motes-smitten:

Added a few more things to my sim last night, there is a place near the skating rink where you can make a snow angel, got that at Stonewood Christmas, saw it, loved it, and had to buy it :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.