Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Wonderful new Pictures and Santa did visit Val's party and was happy to note so many "nice" entries on his list.

However, his work is never done and had to return to the Northpole and work with the Reindeer to ensure their ready.

SANTA RAINDEER.jpg

SANTA DEER2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Posted Images


valerie Inshan wrote:

Wonderful shots Neal!!! Geez, you must have a terrible carrots budget for all these reindeers!
:D

Lol, all great shot from everyone :)  Have to thankyou again for the party yesterday Val, it really picked up my spirits, you were a wonderful hostess who always makes everyone feel welcome :) :heart:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


valerie Inshan wrote:

Wonderful shots Neal!!! Geez, you must have a terrible carrots budget for all these reindeers!
:D

Lol, all great shot from everyone
:)
  Have to thankyou again for the party yesterday Val, it really picked up my spirits, you were a wonderful hostess who always makes everyone feel welcome
:)
:heart:

 

*Blushes* Aww, thank you Sara, it was my honor to have so many wonderful people yesterday. You know Sara, the more I am into SL, the more I feel nothing can make happier than pleasing my friends. Hugs you tight hun. :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Raven & Val; YAY party-photos!!! I had so much fun. Val, I second Sara's comment about you being a wonderful hostess, and Raven... *narrows eyes*... hold onto your cookie while you can. :P


Neal: That Santa avi makes me smile. Secretly though, I can't wait until Spring to see if you show up as the Easter Bunny as well. ;)

Coby: OMG cuteness!!! I especially love the school pic. :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Raven & Val
; YAY party-photos!!! I had so much fun. Val, I second Sara's comment about you being a wonderful hostess, and Raven... *narrows eyes*... hold onto your cookie while you can.
:P

 

Neal:
That Santa avi makes me smile. Secretly though, I can't wait until Spring to see if you show up as the Easter Bunny as well.
;)

Coby:
OMG cuteness!!! I especially love the school pic. :heart:

It's possible least the carrots work for both deer and bunnies :)

Link to post
Share on other sites


Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Raven & Val
; YAY party-photos!!! I had so much fun. Val, I second Sara's comment about you being a wonderful hostess, and Raven... *narrows eyes*... hold onto your cookie while you can.
:P

 

Neal:
That Santa avi makes me smile. Secretly though, I can't wait until Spring to see if you show up as the Easter Bunny as well.
;)

Coby:
OMG cuteness!!! I especially love the school pic. :heart:

That cookie is long gone in my tummy!

Link to post
Share on other sites


NealCrz wrote:


valerie Inshan wrote:

Wonderful shots Neal!!! Geez, you must have a terrible carrots budget for all these reindeers!
:D

thank you
:)
.  Yea i was going to see if you had any room in your garden for a few more carrot seeds?

Sure! Now that the reindeer, sled and snowman are gone, I have PLENTY of prims!!!! :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Ko, I have no words to express how much I was grateful that you and Gail, and all my friends, came! You looked GORGEOUS!!!! Even Bo seems extatic!

KO.jpg

 

Ohh, Val... *hugs the stuffing out of you* We're awfully lucky to know you, and even luckier that you ply us with mulled wine and gingerbread at such a lovely party. Thank you for the extra Christmas magic. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Kobuk Farshore wrote:


valerie Inshan wrote:

Ko, I have no words to express how much I was grateful that you and Gail, and all my friends, came! You looked GORGEOUS!!!! Even Bo seems extatic!

KO.jpg

 

Ohh, Val... *hugs the stuffing out of you* We're awfully lucky to know you, and even luckier that you ply us with mulled wine and gingerbread at such a lovely party. Thank you for the extra Christmas magic. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: :heart:

Yeah that mulled wine was good..lol..still have a bit of a headache, lost track of how much I had :smileylol:

..and speaking of Mulled wine, I have that and cookies, cupcakes, brownies and various other desserts at my house..lol

Also put in a skating rink since the sim owner caved into my demands and set the terrain to snow :matte-motes-wink-tongue:   So all of you are always welcome to pop into my sim and enjoy :) :heart:  Just don't go over the wall to the vampires next door.. ;)   

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mineral%20Mountain/62/79/21

 

Snapshot_179.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


Yeah that mulled wine was good..lol..still have a bit of a headache, lost track of how much I had :smileylol:

..and speaking of Mulled wine, I have that and cookies, cupcakes, brownies and various other desserts at my house..lol

Also put in a skating rink since the sim owner caved into my demands and set the terrain to snow :matte-motes-wink-tongue:   So all of you are always welcome to pop into my sim and enjoy
:)
 :heart:  Just don't go over the wall to the vampires next door..
;)
   

 

Snapshot_179.jpg


So Christmas-card pretty. :} I'll definitely be over sometime to skate, Sar-sar -- I'm set to be homeless for a little while, so if you find me curled up under the deck... eh, just toss me to the vampires. I can trade souls for cookies with the best of them. ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol Sara, you were brave to go sit on this Santa's lap after the photo I posted! Gosh, he's really got a freaking grin! :D And seeing that sweater of mine yours makes me smile too! 

Your place looks positively like a Christmas card as Ko said. It is so lovely! Be sure I'll hop in and raid your cookies, mulled wine and whatever goodies you put there! :smileyhappy::heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Sara, you were brave to go sit on this Santa's lap after the photo I posted! Gosh, he's really got a freaking grin!
:D
And seeing that sweater of 
mine
yours makes me smile too! 

Your place looks positively like a Christmas card as Ko said. It is so lovely! Be sure I'll hop in and raid your cookies, mulled wine and whatever goodies you put there! :smileyhappy::heart:

Yeah, well I had a few things I wanted to ask him for Christmas, Val, so I had to be brave ;)  Lol, yeah it was funny after I got this sweater I saw you wearing it in a post on the Vanity forum, guess we both have the same great fashion sense :matte-motes-smitten:

Added a few more things to my sim last night, there is a place near the skating rink where you can make a snow angel, got that at Stonewood Christmas, saw it, loved it, and had to buy it :smileyvery-happy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...