The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sara!!! I just visited your place and it is AWESOME!!! How can you not host a breakfast one of these Sundays on such a wonderful place!!! OMG, I lack words to say how much I'm impressed by the decor you set up there! Love it, love it, love it! :smileyhappy::heart:

Plus, it is incredible all the things we have in common! The parrot, lol, all the LAQ furniture and cottage (I had this one when I had a homestead) and so many other things! But mostly: THE MULLED WINE!!!! :D:D:D

First I had to pet Sadie, she's such a cutie!

sara1.jpg

Then the mulled wine, macarons and other goodies! (I left some for the others)

sara2.jpg

And finally digesting admiring the view!

sara3.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sara!!! I just visited your place and it is AWESOME!!! How can you not host a breakfast one of these Sundays on such a wonderful place!!! OMG, I lack words to say how much I'm impressed by the decor you set up there! Love it, love it, love it! :smileyhappy::heart:

Plus, it is incredible all the things we have in common! The parrot, lol, all the LAQ furniture and cottage (I had this one when I had a homestead) and so many other things! But mostly: THE MULLED WINE!!!!
:D
:D:D

First I had to pet Sadie, she's such a cutie!

sara1.jpg

Then the mulled wine, macarons and other goodies! (I left some for the others)

sara2.jpg

And finally digesting admiring the view!

sara3.jpg

Aww Val :matte-motes-bashful-cute:  Thankyou for your kind words..they mean a lot coming from you :) :heart:

I am so glad you enjoyed your vist, and it seems you made a great friend in Sadie :)

I had been thinking about A Sunday breakfast, do you think all will come if I send an invite on the forums? I would love to see everyone there :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sara, sure posting an invite here in the forums will be excellent but you you should get in touch with Hippie Bowman, he's our great breakfasts manager and holds the "planning" if I may say so. You met him already at my parties, you know how sweet and kind he is, go ahead girl!! :heart:

Oh yes Sara!  Let me know if you would like to host a breakfast.  Would love to come out and see your place!  Just let me know!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sara, sure posting an invite here in the forums will be excellent but you you should get in touch with Hippie Bowman, he's our great breakfasts manager and holds the "planning" if I may say so. You met him already at my parties, you know how sweet and kind he is, go ahead girl!! :heart:

Oh yes Sara!  Let me know if you would like to host a breakfast.  Would love to come out and see your place!  Just let me know!

Peace!

Heya Hippie :)  Well, yes I want to, heck would love to host a breakfast party, so let me know what needs planning.  The next 2 sundays are fine for me :)

Val: You could make any hair in SL look stunning, but I'm giving a extra purr for the mesh. :} I get what you mean about missing the movement, and some meshy-hair does look a bit plastic-y, but overall I like it heaps better. Long & wavy looks beautful on you.

Kelli: That's the first mesh toga I've seen! :heart: Forgotten City is an amazingly fun place to explore too, especially if you're not afraid of heights and go up to the airship platform thing. :D

Sara: HOST A BREAKFAST!!! :matte-motes-big-grin-squint: :matte-motes-big-grin-squint: Your sim is a wonderland.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well, it's that time of year when I long for a change..new skins..lol..

Here is one from LAQ called Maria..first pick is the Fair shade..the second is Peach..opinions please
:)

Snapshot_148.png

Snapshot_149.png

Both look so good with your shape, Sara. I think I prefer the peach, but just to make this opinion really unhelpful-- I'm betting the fair shade would look gorgeous with your red hair too. :)

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well, it's that time of year when I long for a change..new skins..lol..

Here is one from LAQ called Maria..first pick is the Fair shade..the second is Peach..opinions please

Snapshot_148.png

Snapshot_149.png

Both look so good with your shape, Sara. I think I prefer the peach, but just to make this opinion really unhelpful-- I'm betting the fair shade would look gorgeous with your red hair too.

Both look great! I'd pick peach. Only because that's the shade I have from LAQ.

NealCrz wrote:

dreams of Sara's party seeing the entry table with all the goodies.  OMG I thought that was a dream i must of walked in my sleep and raided the store bought cookies
.  Bring on the homemade ones pleeeeaaaassseeeeeeee.

cookies.jpeg

He looks stunned to have all those cookies. Did he sleep walk?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.