The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

NealCrz wrote:

After building my home, I decided to see if I could cook like I saw Sara, after all she made it look easy.  

Grabs a cookbook,  hmmm,  I don't have 1/2 those ingredients, let me go without them.  Less waste anyway..........

Cookbook.jpg

Seems like it's starting ok, sure looks greasy though??????

Stove Heating up.jpg

Uhoohhhhhh Wheres the off button this is burning!!!!!!,  wonders wheres the fire extinguisher?????

Something Burning.jpg

I give up,  I'll never get one meal to come out!!!! 

Burned.jpg

Going to do what I'm good at, leave the cooking to those that know how.......

Gone Fishing.jpg

Wonders if someone will invite me out for a home cooked meal for Christmas....  I'll bring  the Crablegs 

Are you in the sink?

Awesome Pictures everyone !!! :) Val place looks amazing

Neal had to go to the ranch after that episode with the kitchen.  I may not understand cooking or women folk too well, but one thing I under stand is Horses.  Here with Midnight, Cinnamon and Sally girl.

Horse Front View.jpg

horses.jpg

horse3.jpg

@ Neal: Your trail-ride looks ethereal, and the world needs more cowboys. You look gorgeous. :) Who makes those horses?

@ Val: You should open your house/garden to the public as a christmas destination-- it looks that good. The details inside are fantastic as well, and I don't just mean the cake and cookies. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

@ Gail: There aren't enough heart-shaped emotes; pink and cute suits you. :heart: :)

Parhelion Palou wrote:

There have been a lot of great pictures here lately. I've enjoyed seeing them.

It's been awhile since I've posted anything in this thread, so here's Santa taking a break.

Gentoo Christmas 2012 03.jpg

ETA: I didn't mean to reply to Kobuk -- I forgot the Reply button on the bottom left is flaky.

Does Santa accept Christmas wish-lists in NC form? :)

I have to say, you look much less scary than the Santa that Val posted photos with a few pages back. grin.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Oh Val!  I went to get the LM and got hungry!  I hope you don't mind that I raided your refrigerator!  HEHEH!  Nom Nom!

Peace!

LOL! No, I don't mind at all. My fridge did seem quite empty when I woke up this morning. :P

I would suggest you modify your sig: "Space Craft Builder, Teacher, Fridge Raider". :D

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

@ Val: You should open your house/garden to the public as a christmas destination-- it looks that good. The details inside are fantastic as well, and I don't just mean the cake and cookies. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Thanks Ko! I definately would love to open a christmas destination if only I could afford a full sim. Oh God, I can only dream of what I could do with 15,000 prims!!! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.