The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

mittenedcandyninja.jpg

A rare sighting of the skittish Greater Mittened Panda-Crested Ninja Winter-Candy Thief.

Note how she uses a combination of eclectic camoflage and fearsome athletic stalking-tactics to take down her prey.
:)

And here I thought she was just a myth..shows how much I know :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

mittenedcandyninja.jpg

A rare sighting of the skittish Greater Mittened Panda-Crested Ninja Winter-Candy Thief.

Note how she uses a combination of eclectic camoflage and fearsome athletic stalking-tactics to take down her prey.
:)

And here I thought she was just a myth..shows how much I know :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

I think her mouth is covered to resist all those goodies :D

Great shots everyone! How nice to see so many lovely posts since I last visited the thread. Most of all: CONGRATULATIONS RAVEN & JOEY!!! I'm so happy for you! :heart:

I've been busy this weekend visiting Stonewood Christmas market. So many wonderful things there! I took the opportunity to have a serious conversation with Santa about my whishlist. :smileywink: (but I find the way he grins a little bit spooky... :P)

stonewood.jpg

santa&me2.jpg

santa&me1.jpg

Great new shots Nim, Val, and Venus thats a cool skin.

With the addition of mesh and the new skins coming out,  everyone is looking so amazing.  I can only imagine how much better it will get this next year with "Bounded Mesh" coming where you dont use Alphas anymore.

Love all the post.  

Not a total vanity post but loving my total change from the mountains I was living with my winter chateau to my total guy sim. haha

Although I doubt any lady would want to live with me on such a sim so erecting a home on the land it this week.  However, my Golden Retriever ginger is pretty cute and lovable so hey theres hope.   hahaha joking

sim.jpg

After building my home, I decided to see if I could cook like I saw Sara, after all she made it look easy.  

Grabs a cookbook,  hmmm,  I don't have 1/2 those ingredients, let me go without them.  Less waste anyway..........

Cookbook.jpg

Seems like it's starting ok, sure looks greasy though??????

Stove Heating up.jpg

Uhoohhhhhh Wheres the off button this is burning!!!!!!,  wonders wheres the fire extinguisher?????

Something Burning.jpg

I give up,  I'll never get one meal to come out!!!! 

Burned.jpg

Going to do what I'm good at, leave the cooking to those that know how.......

Gone Fishing.jpg

Wonders if someone will invite me out for a home cooked meal for Christmas....  I'll bring  the Crablegs 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.