The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Ohhhh!!!! My love is back from hospital, sorry, I have to share this! Love you all!

love.jpg

love2.jpg

So so so happy for you Valerie and your your man.  Thank you for sharing your joy.

Something I saw that your thoughts and pictures reminded me of.....

When I take a moment to reflect

On our relationship

I realize how I am truly blessed

With the greatest gift there is;

Love.

So many others are in search of

The very thing we have,

The very thing we share;

Soulmates sharing a lifetime,

Making memories to look back on

And creating dreams to look forward to.

I don’t know how I ever got so lucky,

Or what I ever did to deserve to be so blessed

But, I do know this;

I’ll never take one minute we share

for granted.

You are the greatest gift of my life

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Sara!!! OMG, /me would open a bottle of champagne if I hadnt to work tomorrow!!!!!!! Love you hun! :heart:

... cracks open her very best (and appropriate for work) bottle of root-beer and shares it all around. 

Hugs, Val!

Yay for the root-beer Maddy, I'll have it along with my coffee this morning! Hugs you right back!

Missy and I at Miel's main store which has some cool mesh outfits. I just bought the pink mesh outfit and the boots although the boots were separate but matching colours. Dress and boots have tons of colour combinations via a Hud so I won't always look like Barbie! I'm getting good at making my body fit mesh dresses :smileyvery-happy:

Playa Miel Final1.png

This a lovely picture of Missy and you, Nyll: two lovely girls having a very girlish pastime! :smileyhappy: And no, you do not look like a Barbie doll: you are much prettier! :heart:

Here I am having a good breakfast (cigarette @ coffee, yay! /winks at Sara!) after adding the final touch to our Autumn sim. My partner says he loves it but he may not be very objective! :D

coffee.jpg

HOME.jpg

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Missy and I at Miel's main store which has some cool mesh outfits. I just bought the pink mesh outfit and the boots although the boots were separate but matching colours. Dress and boots have tons of colour combinations via a Hud so I won't always look like Barbie! I'm getting good at making my body fit mesh dresses :smileyvery-happy:

Playa Miel Final1.png

Looks like you are having so much fun shopping there Nyll :)   I am a shopaholic, so I must find that store and look at their mesh outfits..lol   And I agree with Val, you are way prettier than Barbie :)

I finally finished up my new homestead, made it more like home than any other I have had before..very New England like :)

So right now it is all fall colors and some halloweeen decorations, but right now I am taking a break and having that morning coffee and a cigarette :matte-motes-wink-tongue:   ( / winks back at Val )

Snapshot_152.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

Looks like you are having so much fun shopping there Nyll
:)
   I am a shopaholic, so I must find that store and look at their mesh outfits..lol   And I agree with Val, you are way prettier than Barbie

Thanks Saraya.
I hadn't paid too much attention to Miel for a while but came across it while wandering around the intriguing Cupcake sim but unfortunately lag there forced me to Miel's main store and a much larger range of fashion. Does seem to be beautifully made and worth a shopping trip with loads of mesh and other demos to try.

Saraya Starr wrote:

I finally finished up my new homestead, made it more like home than any other I have had before..very New England like

So right now it is all fall colors and some halloweeen decorations, but right now I am taking a break and having that morning coffee and a cigarette :matte-motes-wink-tongue:   ( / winks back at Val )

Snapshot_152.jpg

You two and your ciggies and coffee! :smileyvery-happy: Looks like you have stunning views from your home there Saraya. Gorgeous pic. :)

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I finally finished up my new homestead, made it more like home than any other I have had before..very New England like

You two and your ciggies and coffee! :smileyvery-happy: Looks like you have stunning views from your home there Saraya. Gorgeous pic.

LOL! @ Sara, wonderful photo, this is one stunning sim surround you have here, /me is jealous! :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.