The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Keli Kyrie wrote:

You look beautiful Valerie. I will take a baguette, some of that cheese and a bottle of wine please. :smileyvery-happy:

Are you asking for Suella to participate in this VaNiTy thread?  The mere hint of cheeze as a reward will compell her to make an entry. 

Venus Petrov wrote:

Val, I hope there is an apron or hand towel in the vicinity.  I would not want you to soil that gorgeous sweater!

Oh yes Venus! Towels are at disposal at the Mexican cantina just beside the bakery!

/me wonders what a BaKerY & PastrY thread would look like...:smileyvery-happy:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

There was me starting to suspect that Keli, Live and Kelinda were perhaps one and the same. These pics of the 3 of them together dispel that silly notion!

... unless their PC is strong enough to log 3 alts at the same time! :smileyvery-happy: (I can't because I use a Mac but I know some people who can! :smileywink:)

I love your photo Val!  With the warm sun on your back, it is no wonder you lay down your head to relax.  And, my 'fan club' is quite inactive and has been for years.  I work at only one club and the club sends out notices so I decided not to spam people with separate notices.  /me laughs

Thank you for your kind words.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.