Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hippie, Val, Lia and all thank you for your well wishes, Jen and I appreciate them. There is nothing better then sharing with friends I wish you all could have made it. Well we have three years in SL together now and are planning next years party so mark the calendar, lol.

I must add that Lillie and Gypsy were very gracious and provided the songs for the party for that I thank them both. I even remembered to take 3 pics.

So when asked about SL and relationships you probably know what my thoughts are :)

Did I mention today was a holiday for me:)

3rd Ann1 _ JD Lovers Place, Cove of Calm (152, 44, 21).png

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hippie, Val, Lia and all thank you for your well wishes, Jen and I appreciate them. There is nothing better then sharing with friends I wish you all could have made it. Well we have three years in SL together now and are planning next years party so mark the calendar, lol.

I must add that Lillie and Gypsy were very gracious and provided the songs for the party for that I thank them both. I even remembered to take 3 pics.

So when asked about SL and relationships you probably know what my thoughts are
:)

Did I mention today was a holiday for me:)

3rd Ann1 _ JD Lovers Place, Cove of Calm (152, 44, 21).png

You are most welcome Dee! We all love ya ya know!  /me marks calendar for next year!  LOL!  A holiday for you!  You are lucky!  I do get next monday off!  Weeeeeee!  Far out!

Peace!

Wooot hehe

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

Awwww ty Hippie. Can I have your holiday too?? Oh and thank Lady for the flowers
;)

Back to my normal pose

15_9_32[1].gif

Sure.  You can have my day off!   hehe!  I will thank Lady!  Far out!

Peace!

Happy Victoria Day, Dee (what's left of it anyway). I'm glad I got to be there for at least part of your anniversary celebration, although I missed seeing Lillie. I'm still wondering why that fella with the Italian-sounding first name poofed almost the instant I got there, though.

Happy Anniversary (again) and thanks for inviting me over!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Dee, Lia,, Cali, Dillon, Rhonda, LoveAngel... lol, we are so many looneys in here!

Yep, it's only Tuesday... way to go before the week-end!

Grumble.gif

Oh love that dog Val!  Stealing it!  HEHE!  Goog morning!  Hey Cali, Rhonda, LoveAngel!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

LOL Luc!  A Gremlin!  The dog looks a bit angry huh?

Peace!

Yah! I know, right! :P

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yes! Oh my, what have I done?.... I liked him much better before! :smileyvery-happy:

Gizmo.jpg

That's what I mean! You have to be careful with these things! :D

- Luc -

Lia Abbot wrote:

Morning everyone! Happy Tuesday!

My machine decided not to receive any e-mails yesterday so I missed all your nice replies. Don't you love technology?

Hugs to all!

Good morning Lia!  Happy Tuesday to ya!  Oh yes!  Don't we love to hate our computers?  LOL!  But no worries!  We have no machine, and this thread smells (good) to coffee!  LOL!  Big hugs to ya Lia!

Peace!