Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good morning Everyone!   Feeling a bit under the weather today.  Head cold.  Oh well.  Better days ahead huh?!  I think I will just sit here by the fire today and take it easy!  <sneeze>  Oh pardon me!  Whew and sigh!

sick1.jpg

Ahhcoo!  Oh pardon me!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Awww, poor Hippie! /me hugs my friend hoping he'll feel better soon! Was that the baby panda who gave you his cold? See, he's sneezing too... :smileysurprised:

Ahh thank you my friend!  Hugs to you Val (not to close).  Thanks for the video.  It made my day!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

/me makes Hippie a steaming mug of lemonade (with a dash of whiskey)

Get well soon!

lemonade.jpg

Thank you Lia!  Hippie sips, then chugs the lemonade!  Ahh!  That is good!  More?  But hold the lemonade please!  HEHE!

sick.jpg

(sneeze)

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning everybody! Hugs to ya all! Say, Hippie, are you feeling better today or should I send you the nurse?:matte-motes-evil::smileyvery-happy:

nurse.gif

Good morning Val!  Feeling much better today!  Hippie eyes the nurse with the long needle!  Whew  Yes!  I feel great today.  Thank you for taking good care of me!  Hugs!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Morning Hippie. So glad to hear you're feeling better. There's plenty of hot lemon and whisky left if you need it...

Oh no! Dee's scoffed it all :>)

She did?  Oh Gawd!  I bet she has one hell of a hangover huh?  We will have to see when she gets here.

hangover_dog.jpg

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.