Jump to content
Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Recommended Posts

/me wakes up on the sofa and gazes bleakly at Dee.

I knew I shouldn't have had that third bottle glass of gin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


DQ Darwin wrote:

Dee sneaks up on the fire side jumps out and yells BOO.!!!!

Wait no one is here, hey I'm first and that is a first.

Good Morning all WOOOT

23_145_5[1].gif23_33_13.gif


Scared_smiley.gifWow Dee you made jump!

Good morning and hugs to you and Lia! Are the others still spleeping?

weekend.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two aspirins for Lia and the little bit of Gin left to help Val calm down. Sorry girls didn't see ya, ooops:)

Where is that wood cutter??? You know the Hippie dude:)

15_9_32[1].gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


DQ Darwin wrote:

Dee sneaks up on the fire side jumps out and yells BOO.!!!!

Wait no one is here, hey I'm first and that is a first.

Good Morning all WOOOT

23_145_5[1].gif23_33_13.gif


Here I am!  Slept in this morning. <yawn>.

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


DQ Darwin wrote:

Yeah Hippie to much sun yesterday??? Good Morning:)

hahaha Val:)

Yeah I think so!  Yeah!  A bit burnt indeed!  lol

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RAIN!!!

We got rain last night.

/me dances

We woke up at about 1:00AM to the sound of thunder.  Some light hale, but nothing much.  And RAIN!  Maybe 1/4 inch (6 mm) in all but it is the first rain we have had since early February.

[ETA]

I looked it up.  The rain last night was officially 0.09 inches bringing the year to day precipitation to 0.16 inches total. Needless to say we are a little below average so far :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rhonda hugs. You have little rain and we have flood warnings so I know where your rain went. It's a crazy world :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Rhonda Huntress wrote:

RAIN!!!

We got rain last night.

/me dances

We woke up at about 1:00AM to the sound of thunder.  Some light hale, but nothing much.  And RAIN!  Maybe 1/4 inch (6 mm) in all but it is the first rain we have had since early February.

[ETA]

I looked it up.  The rain last night was officially 0.09 inches bringing the year to day precipitation to 0.16 inches total. Needless to say we are a little below average so far
:(

You can have some of ours. It's been chucking it down all week here in NJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a big pipeline from the midwest to the east coast.  When we get rain here it is drought for the farmers there.  If we could share it when we get it, that would be perfect :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Rhonda Huntress wrote:

We need a big pipeline from the Midwest to the east coast.  When we get rain here it is drought for the farmers there.  If we could share it when we get it, that would be perfect
:)

Yes.  We've had non-stop rain for months here.  The fields are flooded, crops are not planted yet.  It's terrible.  We would be happy to share some of this water with the rest of country.  As it is, our biggest crop this year may be mosquitoes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

goodmorning all :smileyhappy: just got home after a loooooooooooooong flight .... I am starving Hippie :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

WILDCATFMY.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hippie Bowman wrote:

Yikes!  Hope everything goes well fo you!

 

Peace!

Thanks Hippie. 

I don't actually live on a farm, but my state is farm country...so the first, local economy will be affected.  Then there will be repercussions that radiant out to the national and even international level.  A food-chain-reaction.  My state grows a lot of crops that are not only food for humans, but also food for animals.  (corn & soybeans)  So, prices will go up for not only various human crop type foods, (corn, soybean, tomatoes) but also for meat as livestock food sources will be affected.

Unfortunately the current economy is still suffering from the economic recession, and having food prices rise due to weather-related issues will further slow the recovery.

But, if you have some hot tea to offer, I'll gladly accept that this morning... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Celestiall Nightfire wrote:


Hippie Bowman wrote:

Yikes!  Hope everything goes well fo you!

 

Peace!

Thanks Hippie. 

I don't actually live on a farm, but my state is farm country...so the first, local economy will be affected.  Then there will be repercussions that radiant out to the national and even international level.  A food-chain-reaction.  My state grows a lot of crops that are not only food for humans, but also food for animals.  (corn & soybeans)  So, prices will go up for not only various human crop type foods, (corn, soybean, tomatoes) but also for meat as livestock food sources will be affected.

Unfortunately the current economy is still suffering from the economic recession, and having food prices rise due to weather-related issues will further slow the recovery.

But, if you have some hot tea to offer, I'll gladly accept that this morning...
:)

Oh yes!  Hippie offers some hot tea to Celestiall.

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celestiall yes the ripple effect affects us all. Join us by the fire the tea is great (psssst I taste a touch of rum. Looks at Hippie).

Hippie, Lia and all Good morning from Canada. woot Saturday:p

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning Everyone!

I went to Dee and Jen's Anniversary party on Sunday!  So good!  I want to wish them many many more anniversaries.  Yes!  Far out!  BTW, My Lady could not make it, but sends her love to both of you!

anniversary-desi-glitters-17.gif

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...