Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I found this on the internet about Barbques.

After months of cold and winter, we are finally coming up to summer and Barbecue season. Therefore, it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking as it's the only type of cooking a real man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved.

When a man volunteers to do the Barbecue, usually on a Saturday, the following chain of events is put into motion:

Barbecue Routine

1) The woman buys the food.

2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.

3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.

Here comes the important part:

4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

More routine....

5) The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery.

6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the situation.

Important again:

7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.

More routine.....

8) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces and brings them to the table.

9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all: 

10) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.

11) They tell good old Aussie barbie jokes like:
Question: What do you call a boomerang that wont come back?
Answer: A stick.

12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed 'her night off.' And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women....

Footnote

If the Barbecue catches fire then the man gets out the hosepipe.
Meanwhile, the woman calls the fire brigade.

LOL!

Peace!

You made me remember an old BBQ joke I heard once:

A man is sitting in his lawn chair enjoying the spring day when his wife comes outside preparing for yard work.  She decides to pull some weeds in the front flower bed.  She stoops over and gets to work as her husband looks on. 

After a few minutes he remarks "Honey, your ass is starting to get big." 

She ignores him and works her way around to the side of the house.  He picks up his chair and follows.

As she bends over to pull more weeds.  He comments a bit loud. "Wow, your ass is REALLY getting big!"

Irritated, she moves to the back of the house still ignoring him.  She continues with her weeding working around the barbecue grill.  Her husband wanders around the back of the house and loudly exclaims:  "Damn!  You're ass is almost as big as that grill!" 

She calmly continues her work ignoring him further. 

Later that night as they lay in bed, the husband begins to get a bit frisky.  She lets him work himself up before rolling over and putting a pillow between them.   Feeling amorous he pleads with her "Come on, honey, I'm in the mood!"  She looks over her shoulder at him with a coy smile and says:
"If you think I'm staring this big ass grill up for that little wienie, you have got another thing coming!"

Lillie Woodells wrote:

You made me remember an old BBQ joke I heard once:

A man is sitting in his lawn chair enjoying the spring day when his wife comes outside preparing for yard work.  She decides to pull some weeds in the front flower bed.  She stoops over and gets to work as her husband looks on. 

After a few minutes he remarks "Honey, your ass is starting to get big." 

She ignores him and works her way around to the side of the house.  He picks up his chair and follows.

As she bends over to pull more weeds.  He comments a bit loud. "Wow, your ass is REALLY getting big!"

Irritated, she moves to the back of the house still ignoring him.  She continues with her weeding working around the barbecue grill.  Her husband wanders around the back of the house and loudly exclaims:  "Damn!  You're ass is almost as big as that grill!" 

She calmly continues her work ignoring him further. 

Later that night as they lay in bed, the husband begins to get a bit frisky.  She lets him work himself up before rolling over and putting a pillow between them.   Feeling amorous he pleads with her "Come on, honey, I'm in the mood!"  She looks over her shoulder at him with a coy smile and says:

"If you think I'm staring this big ass grill up for that little wienie, you have got another thing coming!"

Hippie spews coffee all over his keyboard again!  Gawd!  HEHEHEH!  Thanks for the laugh!

Peace!

Wildcat Furse wrote:

goodmorning everyone, hehe I like the BBQ pics and jokes .... no no no no no no ...not gonna kill my meeroos .... awwwww they are really to cute :matte-motes-crying: *meows*

Morning Wildcat!  Whew!  So glad you are not going to kill that cute creature!  Hippie breaks out the steaks, hot dogs, hamburger, and all the other stuff!  Far out!

Peace!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good morning Hippie!  Aren't you a bit premture?  We still have to get through today and tomorrow, hoever, I do like the idea of starting the party early.. hehe  Hugs!
:)

LOL Lillie!  I don't work on Fridays, and I always forget that everyone else does!  heheh!  Hugs Lillie!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good Morning Hippie, Lillie, Lia, Val, Wildcat and all others - Hugs:)

@Lillie I promise not to say anything about Hippie being premature we wouldn't want people to think.......well you know:P

26_7_23[1].gif

I'm ready for the weekend:)

wrong job.jpg

Good morning Dee!  LOL Dee!  Me premature?  Never!  LOL!

Peace!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Dee, put the marker away!  Your mind automatically drifts to that angle every time doesn't it?  Hahah

By the way, I posted two new videos..
;)
  Hugs!

@Hippie  You lucky guy!  It's been a short week, but it feels like it should be Friday already anyway.. lol 

OH yes!  Let the weekend begin!  Groovy!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.