Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 67 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all!

I was in a restaurant in Kuala Lumpur during Chinese New Year a couple of years ago and the guy came up to us and asked if we wanted to see the line dance.

"Seen it before," we said. "A bunch of people dancing in lines."

Well he persuaded us to go out and see the... LION dance. This is an actual photo I took at the time (no flashguns allowed)

Liondance.jpg

goodmorning everyone .... :matte-motes-inlove: anyone up of a barbecue today, my favorite cat food is grown to a good size njammy njammy ..... /me licks her lips .......just thought to grill one of these here for you all.... Hippie do ya have a barbecue? *meows*

today

WILDCATMEEROO.jpg

10 days ago

WILDCATMEEROOS.jpg

Wildcat Furse wrote:

goodmorning everyone .... :matte-motes-inlove: anyone up of a barbecue today, my favorite cat food is grown to a good size njammy njammy ..... /me licks her lips .......just thought to grill one of these here for you all.... Hippie do ya have a barbecue? *meows*

today

WILDCATMEEROO.jpg

10 days ago

WILDCATMEEROOS.jpg

I do Wilcat!  Hippie runs back to the cabin and drags out the bar b q, and fires it up!  Wow Wildcat.  He looks to cute to eat!  :(  But I am in!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good Morning All
:)

Starting to worry haven't heard form Wildcat in a while wonder if the tables were turned??
:P

Love the BBQ Hippie here are some accessories to aid with the cooking

images.jpg

Hippie spits his coffee all over his keyboard!  HEHEHEHEH  HAHAHAHAH!  Gawd Dee!  So funny!  I found some too!

bbq.jpg

LOL!  Hugs and good morning Dee!  HAHAHAH!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 67 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.