Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

Okay, I abadoned my Lindenhome now, and opend up a ticket for the abandond land I want to own. Here's fingers crossed I did everything right. Can't wait! Woho! 

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

Posted Images

Hey Hippie, Val and Lia hugs:)

Never tried that Val, it could be a new French Cuisine, Maple Syrup Candied Kippers. It sounds fancy "Kippers confits au sirop d'érable". I'l let you try first lol

Easter.gif

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hey Hippie, Val and Lia hugs:)

Never tried that Val, it could be a new French Cuisine, Maple Syrup Candied Kippers. It sounds fancy "
Kippers
confits
au sirop d'érable"
. I'l let you try first lol

Easter.gif

Great name Dee! We could start a business. IHOKP - the International House of Kippered Pancakes.

We'll make a fortune.

Great Lia. I have the patent papers ready all we need is Val's consumer trial report. Seems Hippie opted out of the trial. But I think I have a way to get him back in. The following smiley shows how, it's good stuff :)

1_4_110.gif

DQ Darwin wrote:

Great Lia. I have the patent papers ready all we need is Val's consumer trial report. Seems Hippie opted out of the trial. But I think I have a way to get him back in. The following smiley shows how, it's good stuff
:)

1_4_110.gif

I smell something!  Far out!  Phtttt!  Okay!  Okay!  I am ready to eat fish and pancakes!

tumblr_lhpri83gUx1qdtcy3o1_400.jpg

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

sick-smiley-emoticon-000651-large.gif

Sorry guys, it was a first test. I think it needs some more salt and Tabasco sauce! :smileytongue:

Stay tuned, I'll keep you informed.

HEHE Val!  Hippie runs back to the cabin to fetch the salt and Louisiana tabasco sauce!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

OMG! "
Kippers
confits
au sirop d'érable"
 + pie!!!!

/me faints dead

9436.gif

Oh no!  Hippie catches his friend Val as she slumps to the ground.  Hippie grabs a paper plate and fans his friend, and applies a cool towel to her forehead!

action344-girls-faint-alot.jpg

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Woo hoo!

/me puts on my summer dress, grabs my parasol and heads for the water!

Good morning Lia!  Hippie puts lunch basket in the boat, and help Lia into the boat.  We will wait for the others Lia okay?  Far out!

Peace!