Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hippie...

Thanks for creating such a warm and welcoming thread.  I treasure your friendship inworld and it is only fitting I make this my last post to the forums.

The new forums may look different and they started out with such promise...sadly, that did not last. 

I am taking my SL socializing back inworld where I am most fortunate to have friends such as yourself.  I am grateful to also have met Suspiria, Maddy, Jilla and Val...through the old GD and to now call them friends.  There are a few more people I met last night and very much want to continue conversations and hopefully friendship with inworld.  I also welcome friendship from anyone else that would like to connect on the inworld platform.

I am also quite busy with my classes, work, and volunteer projects in First Life..so I need to be very selective with where I want to spend my free time...and I choose to spend it with my SL friends inworld.

Thank you to everyone I've had the honor of meeting through the old GD...I leave the forums choosing to remember only the positive things.

H'oponopono

~X~

XiuLan Quan wrote:

Hippie...

Thanks for creating such a warm and welcoming thread.  I treasure your friendship inworld and it is only fitting I make this my last post to the forums.

The new forums may look different and they started out with such promise...sadly, that did not last. 

I am taking my SL socializing back inworld where I am most fortunate to have friends such as yourself.  I am grateful to also have met Suspiria, Maddy, Jilla and Val...through the old GD and to now call them friends.  There are a few more people I met last night and very much want to continue conversations and hopefully friendship with inworld.  I also welcome friendship from anyone else that would like to connect on the inworld platform.

I am also quite busy with my classes, work, and volunteer projects in First Life..so I need to be very selective with where I want to spend my free time...and I choose to spend it with my SL friends inworld.

Thank you to everyone I've had the honor of meeting through the old GD...I leave the forums choosing to remember only the positive things.

H'oponopono

~X~

Ahh XiuLan!  Sad you are leaving the forums, but happy about your 1st life endeavors!  I value your friendship very much my friend!  If anything interesting pops up in the forums, I will be sure to pass it on to you!  BTW!  I got those bowling shoes that you suggested!  Lady and I would be honored to bowl with you!

Peace to you and yours my friend!

Hippie

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Hippie /waves

@Val Hi Val, you know as a born romantic when I see your name pop up this comes to mind. I know the lyrics but she could just as well sing about peanut butter and I would still love it....

OMG Dee! You picked the only French song that makes me cry each time I hear it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! All the French songs we've had since then are just a bunch of crap (or almost), lol.

@Val there are certian songs that belong to people and she has some just lovely ones. France did bring out another singer with her abilities but that singer rarely sang Edith Piaff's songs out of respect to her. This was the only one I could find.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.