Are any of these worth the purchase ??

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sassy Romano wrote:

The answer to the question lies with you.  Let me re-phrase it for you.

"Are any of these worth the purchase TO ME?"

Well, are they?

(why don't you just double click teleport or pull up the map and TP to somewhere else on the region or enable "always run" or use google?)

how would google help me 

i tried google it doesnt exactly help bringup all listings of stuff might not even bring up second life at all

Sassy Romano wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

how would google help me 

1st search result seems like the question has come up before, either way, value and worth are things that only you can decide and I gave you answers to move about faster, did you try those?

1st result had no helpful info and probably so old these things to increase movement speed didnt exist 

rest of results are for making the game work on **bleep**ty computers that barely handle SL

so that still leaves me at ... do these things i linked work or just a waste of L$ ? or can i make my own with a free script i could attach to a box and hide away on my avvy some where ?

Splatulated wrote:

1st result had no helpful info and probably so old these things to increase movement speed didnt exist 

so that still leaves me at ... do these things i linked work or just a waste of L$ ? or can i make my own with a free script i could attach to a box and hide away on my avvy some where ?

The first result said the same as I did, enable "always run".  Have you done this?  If not why not?  Why not teleport to different places as suggested?

Waste of L$?  Don't know, buy one and see if it suits your purpose.

Can you make one?  I don't know but I did try:-

https://www.google.com/?q=can+splatulated+make+a+run+faster+script

and it came back with no results so i'm thinking that the answer is "no you can't" :matte-motes-kiss:

You  can also enable TP by double click. That's really handy if you can see the place you wanna go on your screen. Just double click that place and SWOOOOOSH!, hello there you are. But be careful, this useful function can be dangerous and did cost some race sailors their wins. One guy navigated on the world map, wanted to set a beacon and accidentally doubleclicked that waypoint. :smileysurprised: Ooopsy! He was looking really stupid as he was catapulted off his boat into a wet grave.

Splatulated wrote:

i feel i move too slow
o.O

i dont want be running about like Sonic cuz that would be too fast 

but can change run speed for free or is there a much better one out there ?

Would you be moving toward us or away from us? Because that'd make a difference in the advice you get.

Hello all,

Have any of you tried Googling this person's name? 

For those of you who do not know how to do so, I can tell you that this person is a young man, perhaps even a boy, who is on many many gaming forums asking all sorts of questions and I honestly do not think he is personally trying to troll.

He even has a YouTube channel.

Syo Emerald wrote:

I said it long ago, that this is probably a guy....but I wasn't sure yet, if he was either stupid to a level of being unable to be counted as someone with a regular IQ or a person with trolling as their only hobby.

A person with a regular IQ would have Googled him. We as humans are unable to choose our intelligence quotients. 

X3aV wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

I said it long ago, that this is probably a guy....but I wasn't sure yet, if he was either stupid to a level of being unable to be counted as someone with a regular IQ or a person with trolling as their only hobby.

A person with a regular IQ would have Googled him. We as humans are unable to choose our intelligence quotients. 

Well, a troll that uses all his free time on this should have been wise enough to make it difficult to be found by googeling.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.