@@@ OUT OF THE LOOP ???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys        i hope everyone is having a great weekend, i have a question for or old timers or pros lol .

is there some website or blog or site etc.. that alot of you guys frequent concerning SL  ?

i am sure there are plenty but i would really like to know the top 5 or 4 places that the

old school players visit . i feel like i am  out of the loop. any help would be great

and i would like to thank you in advance ! 

THANK YOU :matte-motes-big-grin:

BLADEZRAVEN wrote:

Hi guys        i hope everyone is having a great weekend, i have a question for or old timers or pros lol .

is there some website or blog or site etc.. that alot of you guys frequent concerning SL  ?

i am sure there are plenty but i would really like to know the top 5 or 4 places that the

old school players visit . i feel like i am  out of the loop. any help would be great

I use Inara Pey's blog:

modemworld.wordpress.com

AuntPiper wrote:

BLADEZRAVEN wrote:

I use Inara Pey's blog:

Me, too. She blogs every day, sometimes multiple times, and is the place to go for good reporting. She not only has the ear of Lindens but knows what is going on with hot topics in this forum.

I also like Hamlet Au's blog, and for thoughtful, indepth analysis of SL topics, Gwen's Home.

SL Universe is a good place to check for the kind of posts that are not allowed here, like name and shame, as well as a lot of discussion of politics and culture.  I think for SL-specific topics, these LL official forums, as lame as they are, has in aggregate more relevant content. 

It's the same the other way round too, but nothing of any significance misses this forum, so anyone who only uses this place, as I do, won't miss anything significant.

In other words, and this is for the OP, there is no particular place where oldbies hang out, and no particular place where being outside of it can be considered as being out of the loop. There's ain't no such loop to be in.

Coby Foden wrote:

Personally I have found lots of significant information elsewhere. But your mileage may vary, of course. :matte-motes-big-grin:

*Leans over wispering to Coby* He's so far out of the loop he doesn't even see it anymore heheheh

*Notices Phil standing there listening* Oh crap 0.0....

Ummmmmmm.....*Think Ceka!! Think fast!*

Coby how could you say that about Phil!! *Pushes Coby towards Phil*

She said you out of the loop Phil!! I think you should spank her again like you do all the time anyways!!

:

:matte-motes-evil-invert: I has a ebil speret in meh hehehe

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

Personally I have found lots of significant information elsewhere. But your mileage may vary, of course. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Leans over wispering to Coby
* He's so far out of the loop he doesn't even see it anymore heheheh

Notices Phil standing there listening
* Oh crap 0.0....

Ummmmmmm.....*
Think Ceka!! Think fast!

Coby how could you say that about Phil!! *
Pushes Coby towards Phil

She said you out of the loop Phil!! I think you should spank her again like you do all the time anyways!!

:

:matte-motes-evil-invert: I has a ebil speret in meh hehehe

I intend to the very next time I see her.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.