soo i entered 10,000 lin and clicked buy and entered my pass

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Treasure Ballinger wrote:

But you consider these posts spam too. Pile on is a matter of opinion. It's mine.

I don't consider them all spam, or I wouldn't have chosen to answer any of them, or try to help. I do see exactly why people are getting annoyed, however, and I believe the OP needs some serious constructive criticism if he/she wants to continue to ask for help.

Opinions are a-plenty among humans, we all have them.  :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True we all have opinions and are entitled to them. Thank you for allowing that. I just wonder why you (the royal you, not you in particular) continue to respond to someone you find so annoying. Seems like you'd just scroll past it. The thread was several pages long already by the time I said something. Ah well carry on. It's certainly nothing new. Have a wonderful week.

Treasure Ballinger wrote:

True we all have opinions and are entitled to them. Thank you for allowing that. I just wonder why you (the royal you, not you in particular) continue to respond to someone you find so annoying. Seems like you'd just scroll past it. The thread was several pages long already by the time I said something. Ah well carry on. It's certainly nothing new. Have a wonderful week.

Usually, even if someone annoys me, if the questions posed are legitimate and I answer, it's because somewhere along the line it may help someone else. I dunno why others do, lol. But I do know some of the concerns/questions/problems posed were legitimate questions others have either already asked, or may ask in the future.  Never hurts to give a legitimate answer, I suppose.

I wasn't fighting, I Didnt' think.  At the time I engaged in this thread, I was really really interested to know why people kept answering something they found so annoying; and the anger or annoyance was escalating.  It's an old phenomenon, but I just decided to go ahead and ask.  I didn't mean to be perceived as fighting though, it's just a different opinion than some others have.  If I couldn't be kind, I'd just move past it, there's no rule that we have to answer everything all the time.  Trolls come and go.  You could be right, I have no idea. 

Phil Deakins wrote:

@everyone. I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that these threads are nothing more than a wind-up, possibly by somebody we know. So I may comment in the threads, like this post, but I won't be offering any answers to the user(s) questions.

That occurred to me early on, the posts are so over the top.

Kimsby Kidd wrote:

Please don't fight amongst yourselves because a VERY old troll has re-appeared in the forum! He must be having a really good laugh......

I don't think he would stoop this low.

Writing like a child would be just too far beneath his dignity.  ;)

Perrie Juran wrote:

Kimsby Kidd wrote:

Please don't fight amongst yourselves because a VERY old troll has re-appeared in the forum! He must be having a really good laugh......

I don't think he would stoop this low.

Writing like a child would be just too far beneath his dignity. 
;)

Though thinking like a child was not. I do that too.

;-).

ETA: Some of the questions posed by Splatulated are still interesting, even if they've been asked many times before.

It is just another character in his repertoire. He even managed to get kudos for replying to himself.......quite brilliant, but please don't tell anyone that I said so, especially not in this forum.

Returning to lurkdom now, thank you (sincerely) all of you forum people for your wonderful patience and advice through the years, even in the face of this (the above) sort of onslaught. You are an interesting group of people.................

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.