Something strange...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow, you should have saved this for Friday, because you're gonna get so many smart-a$$ answers you won't be able to catalogue them.

I don't have a clue what is doing that, but it would probably be good if you could explain whether this happens just in the one location shown, or everywhere you go in SL. Also people are going to want to know which viewer you're using.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Also people are going to want to know which viewer you're using.

Exactly.... more specifically, whether they're using an older viewer which doesn't process Fitted Mesh correctly.  It's hard to tell if that's what's actually going on from that one pic.  But my first suggestion to the OP would be to update to a newer viewer, if they haven't done so yet... my next suggestion would be to take a look at this page (link) and see if any of the suggestions there help.

...Dres

I am almost positive that is merely an incompatibility between the viewer and fitted mesh, as that's exactly what it looks like to viewers that cannot render it. It's also quite annoying at times.  As stated, if you update the viewer, the problem should be solved. (had it myself before I realized it was fitted mesh that was the problem, lol)

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.