banned from a partner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm in sl from August. In that time me and my partner had built 6 sims. He had bought the sims and i did all the work from terraforming, set houses for rent, texturing and decoration. Two weeks ago we had an argument and i hadn't log in since. Till this morning that i realised I was banned from all the estates!. All my things are there and i can't have them. I just want to know if there is a way to get all my things back 

Artemis,

I'm so sorry to hear of you relationship issues.

Linden Lab will not intercede in this dispute between you and your ex partner.

You will need to ask your partner to do the right thing and allow you to collect your things. Anything less than  is despicable behaviour on your ex partners part.

If you feel a fraud was perpetrated on you as a way to steal L$s and/or services from you, the burden of proof will be up to you when filing a Fraud Class A.R.

Good Luck

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Create an alt or use one he doesn't know and give the alt your mod rights,  Go to the sims in the alt when you know bf is not on line and 'return' all your things to yourself. :matte-motes-evil:

That's our sneaky Amethyst - Woot Woot

Go for it STAT! 

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Create an alt or use one he doesn't know and give the alt your mod rights,  Go to the sims in the alt when you know bf is not on line and 'return' all your things to yourself. :matte-motes-evil:

That's our sneaky Amethyst - Woot Woot

Go for it STAT! 

Viva la Nefarianism!

Phil Deakins wrote:

Not normally, no. If a sim owner, or land owner, wants to collect IPs, s/he can do in conjunction with a website, but there's nothing in the sim owner's sim capabilities that allows him/her to see IPs.

and more importantly, there is no facility that allows a region owner to affect an IP ban even if they suspected.

Phil Deakins wrote:

It can be done in conjunction with a website, provided that the avatars allow media. Even without avatars allowing media it could be jiggled in conjunction with a website, but less accurately, especially if the land doesn't see many avatars.

Voice betrays IP as well, without need for a website.

You can also do it the old fashioned way, by getting people to click a link in chat.

Basically any connection out of SL itself should be assumed hostile. :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.