All Lindens gone!

asxch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The transaction history was "empty"? Do you mean it also shows a L$0 balance? If so, you should be able to get the list of transactions that drained the balance, assuming they happened in the past 30 days.

(If it's just that you're not seeing transactions in the history, but it shows a normal L$ balance, that's a different and not so scary problem.)

This may be a stupid response but I am going to say it anyway...

Are you sure you're changing the day listed there to include not only today but also as far back as it will let you go?

I'm not trying to call you stupid, please don't think that. It's just that many people look at the transactions and don't realize they can change that date to include the last 30 days.

If you have, and show absolutely no record of ANY purchases, or where your lindens have gone, I would file a help ticket with support. They can help you sort it out better than most people here probably can. There may be some sort of bug none of us knows about.

(that's to say, I've never heard of this problem before, so I'm of little help)

• 1 year later...

Try expanding the date of what transactions you have had in the past month or two to see everything.. there should be some reason.. if not then its all a glitch.. OR it could have been group liability funds but even that would show up.. i wish you luck with your findings and ressearch.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.