Cannot tp to TRUTH anymore:-(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello....can someone tell me what´s wrong?

I tried now several days and different times but it always fails.

One time it says the region is full and I should try in a few moments again other times it tells me I am not allowed to go there.:-(

And at MP there are only a few hairstyles left to see cause he reduced MP it seems.

Help help please I want to check the new hairstyles so badly.....:-)

There is a huge sale going on to make way for new styles. I had thought the sale was going on until tomorrow, maybe it ended early and they closed down for a little while to tidy up after the hordes. But yes, the sim has been full to bursting with people since the sale was announced a couple of weeks ago. I'd keep trying or go at say, midnight SLT, but really, it's a matter of just trying over and over, just like any sim that's full, wait for some hair glutton to purchase her fill and leave.

truth hair.JPG

Argus Collingwood wrote:

TP to the sim below Truth, Cam in and buy to your hearts content:)

This was about two weeks ago.  Watching all the Avas trying to fly in to Truth Hair SIM from Truth Didstrict SIM reminded me of sperms attacking an ovum trying to break in and fertilise it.

Some were camming in:  Notice the Demo Box over the head of the Ava in the top left of the screen shot.

Camming in works to an extent, but only for those things closest to the doorway. I tried to get multiple hairstyles and only succeeded with two. The sim has been completely full around the clock since the sale began. 

I do wish all merchants having a huge sale would also put the same prices on marketplace, but I've been told it's too much bother for them to do that.

Lucretia Brandenburg wrote:

There is a huge sale going on to make way for new styles
. I had thought the sale was going on until tomorrow, maybe it ended early and they closed down for a little while to tidy up after the hordes. But yes, the sim has been full to bursting with people since the sale was announced a couple of weeks ago. I'd keep trying or go at say, midnight SLT, but really, it's a matter of just trying over and over, just like any sim that's full, wait for some hair glutton to purchase her fill and leave.

this is the same sale they had going  since then?

wow i thought that one was over already..that's how much i'm out of the loop on shopping these days..hehehe

i always wondered how havign a sale makes way or room for things when they never run out of those things anyways hehehehe

The sale ends midnight May 10.

Keep in mind that if you try to buy stuff from the sim next door (which is what a couple are doing, the rest simply haven't figured out you could buy stuff from a neighbour sim and are trying to sperm their way in), your purchases might not show up in your inventory despite the fact your account is charged. Simply relog and they should appear in your inventory.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.