PARTICIPANTS NEEDED FOR BRIEF RESEARCH STUDY

wrightes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are looking for volunteers to take part in a study of Second Life virtual environments.

You would be asked to: take part in an unstructured qualitative one-on-one interview in Second Life.

Your participation would involve 1 session, 
which will be about 10-20 minutes long.

For more information about this study, or to volunteer for this study, 
please contact:
Emily Wright
Email: wrightes@mcmaster.ca

This study has been reviewed by, and received ethics clearance 
by the McMaster Research Ethics Board.

OK, it's a Canadian University, in Hamilton ON, with a long history. Being in Canada, it looks as though the legal protection for your privacy, quite apart from any academic rules on research ethics, is rather better than that any leagl protection that exists in the USA. And this notice is a lot more professional than some of the students who pop in-world saying they are writing a paper.

It's a personal choice whether to take part, of course, but let's not mock the people who do make an effort to do such things right.

Do they wear briefs in Canada or just long underwear all the time (cause it's so cold)?

If they do, do they have that flappy buttony "hatch" on the backside for the, umm, necessary stuff?

Is it okay to wear long underwear if you don't live in Canada but you get cold sometimes anyway?

.....is it ethical just to want to have underwear with that little flappy buttony hatch on the backside?

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Do they wear briefs in Canada or just long underwear all the time (cause it's so cold)?

If they do, do they have that flappy buttony "hatch" on the backside for the, umm,
necessary
stuff?

Is it okay to wear long underwear if you don't live in Canada but you get cold sometimes anyway?

.....is it ethical just to want to have underwear with that little flappy buttony hatch on the backside?

I think I'd prefer Velcro in case a quick release was needed.

I do have to say I marvel at how you ladies manage to get the snaps on the back of your bras fastened.

I can still be all thumbs trying to get them unfastened!

Perrie Juran wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

If they do, do they have that flappy buttony "hatch" on the backside for the, umm,
necessary
stuff?

I do have to say I marvel at how you ladies manage to get the snaps on the back of your bras fastened.

I can still be all thumbs trying to get them unfastened!

Lots of practice plus there are varying techniques.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

What ?!@!? Excuuuhuuuse me ? :robotsurprised:

David sez :

A Long John is the ultimate erotic underwear if any and a required standard garment for any civilized sophisticated man  ... :robotindifferent: 

Large_Back_longjohn.jpg

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Whoa!  Whoa, wait a sec!

Why... why would anyone need their name embroidered on their backside?  I mean, if someone is around to see you in your buttony hatchy underwear I'd hope they at least know your name already?!

Maybe that isn't the guys name at all, but the name of his backside. Us guys all have pet names for our plonkers don't we? Yes indeed, my friendly one eyed trouser snake is called Steve. Maybe the guy in that picture decided to call his arse David. 

wrightes wrote:

by the McMaster(sic) Research Ethics Board.

Emily, I can tell you right now that getting ethics clearance from Maddy won't get you very far here. On the bright side, she's unable to resist virtually any attention sent her way,  so feel free to drop an IM to Madelaine McMasters to schedule a session. It will be a relief to have her half of our brain occupied for 10-20 minutes.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Whoa!  Whoa, wait a sec!

Why... why would anyone need their name embroidered on their backside?  I mean, if someone is around to see you in your buttony hatchy underwear I'd hope they at least know your name already?!

Maybe it's not his name. Maybe it's the name of a very good friend?

Tiffy Vella wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Whoa!  Whoa, wait a sec!

I think is so he can know which alt he is on more easy maybe

bc all them backsides look the same after a while

16 wrote:

Tiffy Vella wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Whoa!  Whoa, wait a sec!

No, I think Tiffy might be right -- it's like a list of people who are authorized to open your buttony hatchy thingy.

Maybe velcro would be better.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

16 wrote:

Tiffy Vella wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Whoa!  Whoa, wait a sec!

No, I think Tiffy might be right -- it's like a list of people who are authorized to open your buttony hatchy thingy.

Maybe velcro
would
be better.

you mean like when they all waiting in the hall. then when they hear the sound they all come running in?

oh! wait. that's my kitten. can be fast asleep about 20kms away. is like magic kitten teleporter.

rip!!!

woosh!!

hi! is me kitten. sitting in the bowl waiting. hurry up ok!

(:

Snugs McMasters wrote:

wrightes wrote:

Emily, I can tell you right now that getting ethics clearance from Maddy won't get you very far here. On the bright side, she's unable to resist virtually any attention sent her way,  so
feel free to drop an IM to Madelaine McMasters to schedule a session
. It will be a relief to have her half of our brain occupied for 10-20 minutes.

Please, for Madelaine's sake--be careful for what you ask for, you just may get it.  There are many alts posting to this forum.  And each of them with the best intention :|  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Snugs McMasters wrote:

wrightes wrote:

Emily, I can tell you right now that getting ethics clearance from Maddy won't get you very far here. On the bright side, she's unable to resist virtually any attention sent her way,  so
feel free to drop an IM to Madelaine McMasters to schedule a session
. It will be a relief to have her half of our brain occupied for 10-20 minutes.

Please, for Madelaine's sake--be careful for what you ask for, you just may get it.  There are many alts posting to this forum.  And each of them with the best intention
:|

I dunno. alts are evol. like mine has beady eyes. shifty. have to watch careful tho bc she just smile all the time and do the happyface. but I know. what a faker!!! cant trust her at all. evol ebil even !!!

jejjejeje (:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.