Against the sad lips trend... (pic thread)

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beethros Karas wrote:

ty for that possitive energy valerie!

I barely take pictures of my self... but here is one miss Rose made for me some weeks ago and i love it

well i maybe dont look smiling so much , but im happy..

Mr. beethros_001.jpg

...and when im happy..

I make Bird houses
:D

[BEE] Happy Birdhouse_001.jpg

:D Someone building birdhouses has to be a cheerful one! Thank you for your post beethos! :smileyhappy:

beethros Karas wrote:

ty for that possitive energy valerie!

I barely take pictures of my self... but here is one miss Rose made for me some weeks ago and i love it

well i maybe dont look smiling so much , but im happy..

Mr. beethros_001.jpg

...swoons.

I love the years in your look, beethros. And that you make birdhouses is icing on the cake.

Autumn Xomotron wrote:

I always try to have a friendly face.

Oh..and that Trendy link?  I just about spit my tea out all over my monitor.  How can someone even sell that?  *shudders*

You do Autumn; i love these subltle smile of yours, soft and friendly, this is lovely! :smileyhappy:

JoLiebe wrote:

There has been some wonderful photos so far in this thread.....okay so i'm not smiley but i'm not frowny either.

jo

Wow, what a gorgeous face! I am so happy you made your way to this thread! This is one ravishing post Jo! Smile is in your eyes! :smileyhappy:

Aww so beautiful smiles displayed here :smileyhappy:. Im just starting my week end and it give me another reason to be happy ! 

Im not surprised to see such thread is started by you Val.... You put a smile on my face everytime i read you... so this is perfectly you :smileyhappy:

Looking for pics of my avatar smiling, i could notice i dont have a lot lol... Althought im smiling really often in RL and above all while im in SL... but well, my avi isnt so perfect that i am ehehehehehehe... (just joking lol).

So i found an old one... Not a great pic, but here at least  im smiling :smileywink:

lost-word13_001.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Come on Maddy: cheeeeeese!

Maddy doesn't like to leave photographic evidence. I'm sure you understand. Will you settle for the two images of me in this photo? One is as she sees me, the other as I see me. I'm not sure which is which...

snugs.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.