The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Happy sunday to everyone ! :smileyhappy:

Tableau was a sim i used to enjoy a lot, despite the lag that used to be there.

Nowadays, the sim has changed and there is really less lag, but well, i prefer as it was before...

Anyway, i made some pics there, this week. 

tableau-2bis_001.jpg

tableau-3bis_001.jpg

tableau-3bis_002.jpg

tableau-4_001.jpg

Fantastic Trin!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Meanwhile... Still squatting this oil barrel!
:D

barrel3.jpg

Lol, so my friend was right lol...

i use to go and explore places for snapshot with a good friend of mine. last day it told me that when he went back to Roche for some more pics, he saw you on the barrel sat for hours lol...

i told him that no, it was the other girl you said in this thread some days ago, but now... im not sure lol... Maybe it was you... 

and wow wow wow... your pic is just sumptuous ! details and reflects on the ground, water and sky are just perfect... im jaleous, my viewers dont want to give me shadows lol...i could make them in pshop, but im too lazy for this lol... (on top... i never know where to put them lol)

Nononono!!! It was that other girl! She wears a flower blouse and glasses. I've had to wait for DAYS before that barrell was free!!!! Yuk, camping has never been my cup of tea! :D

Coby Foden wrote:

Few shots from the Fantasy Fair 2013.

Fantasy Fair low lag outfit...  :smileysurprised:  :smileytongue:

Fantasy Fair 4.jpg

LOL Coby! I didn't get a chance to stay 2 minutes there, my mesh head would not even rez, not to mention the rest of my outfit!!! Nice shots, btw! :D

OK, these are not SL pictures, but I wanted to share them with you. They come from a current exhibition in London:

"I was once left alone in the car when I was a child (...), the enormous fear that one will return, this fear of being alone, without voice, remained present throughout my childhood" says photographer Martin Usborne.
The Silence of Dogs in Cars, The Little Black Gallery, London

http://www.slate.fr/grand-format/silence-chiens-voiture-71553

• Like 2

valerie Inshan wrote:

I was compelled to go back at Pandemonium. Did not dare to enter in the asylum: what if they don't let me out?... Scary!

asylum.jpg

wow Val, awesome pics, i havent visited this place but i will soon... i wont dare to come inside either lol.. i think there are even more risks for me...:smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.