The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Just relaxing on my new beach before a hard work day... Wish I could stay here forever!

plage[4].jpg

plage2[5].jpg

My god, Val :)  Absolutely breathtaking pictures, look so real to me. :heart:  Sooo if you find some redhead hanging out at your beach you will know why :smileyvery-happy:

Coby Foden wrote:

After a long time I let my young alt to go out in the world on her own.  I don't even remember how long she's been hiding in the darkness of the asset servers.

She sure looked very happy solo dancing in that all grass sim in the early morning sunrise.

Maybe I should let her out more..?

sBo_bouncing.gif

:smileytongue:  :smileyvery-happy:

dance.jpg

There is a house with a dance floor:  tango, tango, tango...

There also this dance gloor in the middle of the grass field: various Latin American rythms, nice single dances.

The rest of the whole sim is just grass, grass, grass and few power line towers.

Very peacefull relaxing place.

They grow so fast don't they Coby?  :smileyvery-happy:  But seriously, she is a beauty :)

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

just before going in bed, here is a pic i made from my skybox with the new deco.. As you can see Val, because of you i spent tons of money today lol... well, you warned me... and i prefer say thanks to you than because of you... bec imho, this landscaping store is more than worthy, and even if things are a lil pricey its still really cheap for such quality !!

And omg ! i always have wanted a lil house in a forest and now its done... Thanks for your great advice Val, and thanks to Hippie too for having come to visit my place lol. (next time i will tell you how to get food from the table hehehhehehe)

hugs to everyone, here is the first pic i edited today, ill do the following ones tomorrow.. and again... omg.. im in love with my place lol...

Moumou

ETA : here is another one lol : 

Moumou

Beautiful absolutely beautiful place Trinity. I feel as if I can go wander off into that forest for a long, relaxing walk :)

oh thanks for your nice words Sara :smileyhappy:

The pics are from my skybox, its my private place so it has a Orb, but if you want to visit it, ill be glad to add you to my orb for it doesnt eject you.. just let me know before.

And on the ground level, i have a gorgeous public garden too, that you may come and visit anytime without telling me... i havent landscaped this one, im lucky to have a friend really talented for such things and she does it for me :smileywink:

here are 2 other pics i edited from my new forest :smileywink:

i tried to come back to Folkvang Sim for more pics but textures doesnt want to rezz with Firestorm, Nirans is giving me pb too, so well, ill try tom with Singularity then...

Moumou

So this is the lil pond i also bought to the same creator than the forest...Yeah i was so enthusiast with the forest lol.. i couldnt resist to the pond either...:smileyvery-happy:

daydreaming-in-my-new-forest_001.jpg

And then... what better than a daydreaming below the trees, with my virtual beloved Moumou sleeping on the table ?

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

i tried to come back to Folkvang Sim for more pics but textures doesnt want to rezz with Firestorm, Nirans is giving me pb too, so well, ill try tom with Singularity then...

Moumou

So this is the lil pond i also bought to the same creator than the forest...Yeah i was so enthusiast with the forest lol.. i couldnt resist to the pond either...:smileyvery-happy:

And then... what better than a daydreaming below the trees, with my virtual beloved Moumou sleeping on the table ?

Just lovely!

Peace!

Saraya Starr wrote:

They grow so fast don't they Coby?  :smileyvery-happy:  But seriously, she is a beauty
:)

Indeed, time just flies.  Thanks Saraya.  :matte-motes-smile:

PS

I read disturbing thing in Nalate's blog about COF (Current Outfit Folder) corruption which might prevent the avatar from login inworld, unless Linden Lab could do something about that corruption (even they might not be able to correct the corruption!).

http://blog.nalates.net/2013/04/24/cof-corruption/

So, I think it is good idea to have some alt as an backup if that things happens to the main account.

It would be rather tiresome to start totally from scratch all over again with brand new account.

valerie Inshan wrote:

LadyFandango wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you so very much Lady! As I already said on Flickr, compliments coming from such a brilliant photographer as you are so precious and meaningful to me! I just love checking out every new picture you upload to your Flickr account, they never fail to be a ravishment and a source of insipiration! :smileyhappy:

Thank you Valerie, sends along a huge hug .... you are a great photographer :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

Aww thank you Lady! My Mac does not have a higher range graphics card, but the quadcore helps a lot. I try as much as possible to keep my pics unedited in Photoshop, but I can't resist sometimes. I'm a sucker for PS! Actually, I am even paid for that in RL, graphic design is my job!
:D

But here's one from my garden (no edit): watching the Meeroos from afar...
:P

garden.jpg

Beautiful photograph and the Meeroos look happy too :)

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

just before going in bed, here is a pic i made from my skybox with the new deco.. As you can see Val, because of you i spent tons of money today lol... well, you warned me... and i prefer say thanks to you than because of you... bec imho, this landscaping store is more than worthy, and even if things are a lil pricey its still really cheap for such quality !!

And omg ! i always have wanted a lil house in a forest and now its done... Thanks for your great advice Val, and thanks to Hippie too for having come to visit my place lol. (next time i will tell you how to get food from the table hehehhehehe)

hugs to everyone, here is the first pic i edited today, ill do the following ones tomorrow.. and again... omg.. im in love with my place lol...

Moumou

ETA : here is another one lol : 

Moumou

So pretty Trinity ...... love the lighting :)

Coby Foden wrote:

After a long time I let my young alt to go out in the world on her own.  I don't even remember how long she's been hiding in the darkness of the asset servers.

She sure looked very happy solo dancing in that all grass sim in the early morning sunrise.

Maybe I should let her out more..?

sBo_bouncing.gif

:smileytongue:  :smileyvery-happy:

dance.jpg

There is a house with a dance floor:  tango, tango, tango...

There also this dance gloor in the middle of the grass field: various Latin American rythms, nice single dances.

The rest of the whole sim is just grass, grass, grass and few power line towers.

Very peacefull relaxing place.

Beautiful photograph :)

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Moumou

Really really pretty, all the shadows and lush green is wonderful :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.