The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

so the last ones about World's end garden 

World

World

weg10_001.jpg

and with a diff windlight setting : 

weg-8_001.jpg

The 2 first ones on the top are barely edited, i liked them as they are.. the 2 last ones on the bottom are far more edited althought i really liked the original snapshots.. but well, i couldnt resist. lol

OH wow!  Fantastic!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Ugh!  Careful!

Peace!

Well, my fingers couldn't hold the grip for long time.  I fell to the ground on my belly.  I stood up, did that funny clothes cleaning animation  :smileytongue:,   and then continued exploring as if nothing had happened.

:smileyhappy:

Ok, so i mentioned lately in a previous post the sim called Roche, a gorgeous spot i used to like a lot, its really peacefull and im glad to see this one is still here. So here are some pics i made yest and edited this morning.

roche-1_001.jpg

roche-2_001.jpg

roche-3_001.jpg

roche-5_001.jpg

@ Val, if you use the lm i gave you for this sim, i forgot to tell you that you will land under the water, lol, so you ll just have to walk or jump till the grass.

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Ok, so i mentioned lately in a previous post the sim called Roche, a gorgeous spot i used to like a lot, its really peacefull and im glad to see this one is still here. So here are some pics i made yest and edited this morning.

roche-1_001.jpg

roche-2_001.jpg

roche-3_001.jpg

roche-5_001.jpg

@ Val, if you use the lm i gave you for this sim, i forgot to tell you that you will land under the water, lol, so you ll just have to walk or jump till the grass.

WOW!

Peace!

Coby Foden wrote:

I had to go and see this place myself too.

Lonely house.  Worth looking inside.  Interesting.

Roche_House-1.jpg

yes, you are right, the insides of the houses worth the visit too, they are really lovely and full of details.

To answer your question no bus or carriage came lol.. but this is what i like there... its peacefull and i like to be lonely when i go in such places :smileywink:

Your pic is lovely, it brings another atmosphere with another windlight settings, and i really like it.. it inspires me winter evenings when you come back home after a long day at work and your home looks then like an expected refuge... with already a good fire burning in the fireplace. I can even smell the dinner in preparation from here :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.