The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you Coby! Actually I wanted to take a pose on a barrel beside another shack at Roche, looking so photogenic. But every time I go there, there is this girl, always the same, wearing the same clothes, just sitting for hours. I have a weird feeling about this, because she wears the same mesh head as I do. Although we customized our respective looks in very different ways, it is still a strange sensation... :smileysurprised:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Great shots guys! (@Jackson: beautiful woman indeed, and wonderful pictures!)

Had to go back to Roche for a peaceful moment. I'm loving it there. 

roche-bis1.jpg

roche-bis2.jpg

Wow Val ! these pics are amazing !!! The definition of the image and the colors are just perfect ! (and im glad you like this sim :smileywink:)

Jackson Redstar wrote:

Ok, a couple i did at Roche, but from inside the lodge. I even gave the kitty a treat:)

Snapshot_018.jpg

Snapshot_009.jpg

Snapshot_017.jpg

Gorgeous pics too Jackson ! (and yes the inside of the houses in this sim are also something worthwide to be seen, maybe more than the outside.. they are so perfectly decorated and with so nice details :smileyhappy:)

Hippie Bowman wrote:

At last I made it out to the rain Coby.  Took me a bit to find it in the waterfall.  Great place to relax and swim too!  Ahhhhhh!    Happy Weekend!

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

RAIN!

Peace!

Great Hippie!  Rain and good swimming.  What more can one hope for?  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Coby Foden wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

At last I made it out to the rain Coby.  Took me a bit to find it in the waterfall.  Great place to relax and swim too!  Ahhhhhh!    Happy Weekend!

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

RAIN!

Peace!

Great Hippie!  Rain and good swimming.  What more can one hope for?  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Perfect Cody!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

RAIN!

ww6.jpg

ww7.jpg

Peace!

Great pics Hippie !!! But i have a question : do you always use to swim under waterfalls with a leather jacket ? hehehehhe... :smileywink:

And happy week end to you too !!!! (well, i know yours is already started since yest, but mine just start now lol.)

And since my week end is now started... 

I went some days ago in Taiga, after having seen so beautifull pics about there in this thread...But i didnt had a lot of time to stay a lot there. Nevertheless i made some pics, but ive planed to go back there soon.

taiga-1_001.jpg

taiga-3_001.jpg

taiga-4.jpg

Happy week end to everyone :smileyhappy:

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

RAIN!

ww6.jpg

ww7.jpg

Peace!

Great pics Hippie !!! But i have a question : do you always use to swim under waterfalls with a leather jacket ? hehehehhe... :smileywink:

And happy week end to you too !!!! (well, i know yours is already started since yest, but mine just start now lol.)

Hi Trin!  I did not bother to change.  HEHEH!  Have a great weekend!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

And since my week end is now started... 

I went some days ago in Taiga, after having seen so beautiful pics about there in this thread...But i didnt had a lot of time to stay a lot there. Nevertheless i made some pics, but ive planed to go back there soon.

taiga-1_001.jpg

taiga-3_001.jpg

taiga-4.jpg

Happy week end to everyone :smileyhappy:

Beautiful!  Happy weekend!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Meanwhile... Still squatting this oil barrel!
:D

barrel3.jpg

Lol, so my friend was right lol...

i use to go and explore places for snapshot with a good friend of mine. last day it told me that when he went back to Roche for some more pics, he saw you on the barrel sat for hours lol...

i told him that no, it was the other girl you said in this thread some days ago, but now... im not sure lol... Maybe it was you... 

and wow wow wow... your pic is just sumptuous ! details and reflects on the ground, water and sky are just perfect... im jaleous, my viewers dont want to give me shadows lol...i could make them in pshop, but im too lazy for this lol... (on top... i never know where to put them lol)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.