The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so after having upgraded my Firestorm viewer, my sl is now a nightmare, since even after having upgraded my graph card, Firestorm acts weird when i try to touch too much buttons, menus become transp, i cant resettle any color for them and i have a big red bar flashing at the top of my viewer... well... and still no possibility to enable shadows grrrr...

So well.. i dont dare too touch anything now lol... too much afraid to make a new catastroph.. and when it happens, i need to upgrade again my graph card.. so well, ive already downloaded 4 other viewers on top of the Kokua i have too and will try them later... 

So not a lot of time for exploring these latest days.

But while i was trying my Firestorm viewer, i could take at least a pic of my lil pond behind my shop.

Moumou

• Like 3

:smileysurprised: Seems that a lot of people complain about the new Firestorm release from what I see in the forums. I gave it a try but promptly got back to the official viewer. Awful lag and so many weird behaviors! 

But you managed to post a lovely picture anyway! :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

:smileysurprised: Seems that a lot of people complain about the new Firestorm release from what I see in the forums. I gave it a try but promptly got back to the official viewer. Awful lag and so many weird behaviors! 

But you managed to post a lovely picture anyway! :smileyhappy:

well im not blaming Firestorm team work...Really not.. and im admiring the patience of the mods in the group that help the big crowd of pp in panic... 

i guess that what is happening its normal.. Firstly, LL dev team is currently working on the grid code for the switch to SSB , so i think its normal, that there is a mess.. + this is a new version of Firestorm and they should fix everything within some weeks... They warned us some weeks ago about the current mess that happens now and asked us to be patient.. so i will be... and im perfectly understanding that it only can be a lil mess for now... Firestorm still remain my favorite viewer and far away...Its really the best one, and for nothing in the world i would use the official viewer that is for me the worst one.

I use a laptop, that is a good one, but still my graph card is not a great one for SL, and i know that any viewer wont fix this... bec they cant... So im patient, and i do within the limits i have..and well, pshop is my friend lol....

That said... sometimes ago, ive noticed with the friend i use to go for exploring and doing snapshots, the lil glitch about the line we can have smtimes when we do pics at higher size (we always do lol)... Recently he sent me one we did, with the line glitch saying he was too lazy for fixing.. so i did for him and he allowed me to post here the 2 pics...

here the original one (the horizontal line comes at the level of the up of my arms breaking the shadow on my shoulder, and there is a vertical one in the sky just above me) : Taiga_001.jpg

it was in Taiga... some blur tool touch here and there, some patch tool all along the lines (nothing more) and voila : 

Taiga_001-fixed.jpg

This just to say that even if ones cant make a great snapshot inworld, there are always other way to improve the snapshot... the trick is too be flexible, accept ones's limits and find some different way to reach a goal. This works for everything in life.:smileywink:

ETA : Damn ! indeed at this size the line is not obvious lol... you'll need to zoom in your browser really close to see it... the pic here is 3 times less big than the original ones.. 

• Like 2

Jackson Redstar wrote:

the 'line glitch' has been fixed by linden, i don't know if the latest release of FS implemented it (I assume they would) But was one reason I switched over to Niran's was because he implemented the fix right away. 

well, we've tried with a lot of viewers, but i never tried with Niran's... i dont know if my friend did... thanks for telling me.. it was one of those ive already dled for install them as an alternative for Firestorm if this one become too much nightmarre for my graphic card.. we will try this asap and with happyness :smileywink:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

so after having upgraded my Firestorm viewer, my sl is now a nightmare, since even after having upgraded my graph card, Firestorm acts weird when i try to touch too much buttons, menus become transp, i cant resettle any color for them and i have a big red bar flashing at the top of my viewer... well... and still no possibility to enable shadows grrrr...

So well.. i dont dare too touch anything now lol... too much afraid to make a new catastroph.. and when it happens, i need to upgrade again my graph card.. so well, ive already downloaded 4 other viewers on top of the Kokua i have too and will try them later... 

So not a lot of time for exploring these latest days.

But while i was trying my Firestorm viewer, i could take at least a pic of my lil pond behind my shop.

Moumou

I love this one, it's gorgeous :)

Thank you so very much Lady! As I already said on Flickr, compliments coming from such a brilliant photographer as you are so precious and meaningful to me! I just love checking out every new picture you upload to your Flickr account, they never fail to be a ravishment and a source of insipiration! :smileyhappy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Here are some pictures i took of a misty morning at the spaceport.

MM1.png

mm2.png

mm3.png

mm4.png

mm5.png

Peace!

Very beautiful Hippie ! Perfect pics to start my day (im currently having my breakfast hehehhehe) ! 

Thank you Trin!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.