The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

One of my favorite sim ever.. since long time.. they changed it sooo many times, but still... they do a wonderfull job...

Ive made several snapshots there, but just had time for editing only one. so others will follow within the next days..

World's end garden : 

weg-1-bis.jpg

Wondeful, and  so poetic! Hugs you! :heart:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

One of my favorite sim ever.. since long time.. they changed it sooo many times, but still... they do a wonderfull job...

Ive made several snapshots there, but just had time for editing only one. so others will follow within the next days..

World's end garden : 

weg-1-bis.jpg

So good Trin!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

At last I made it to rust.  My pictures are not as good as you experts!  HEHEH!  But here they are!

rust1.jpg

rust2.jpg

rust3.jpg

rust4.jpg

rust5.jpg

Peace!

Hippie, i dont see why you say your pics are not so good than the other ones already posted about Rust here... yours are just gorgeous ! isnt it a great place for pics ? :smileywink:

These pictures are so eerie, Trin! They do looke like a dream. I'm loving them! :smileyhappy:

I wanted to explore some more places this morning, but I deleted by mistake most parts of my house yesterday evening! I had to re-rez it and place it back to its correct position without having to move the furniture. :D Dang, after so many years in SL, it's refreshing to see I can still break a home like I did when I was a noob! :P

Lol Val, if this can reassure you, i still do it from time to time too... and im horrible for anything related to landscaping.. last time i wanted to change smth in my garden was to add snow.. and idk what i did but then i lost the ground and messed everything... useless to tell that my landscaper has been angry lol... fortunately, im so lucky to have her, shes awesomely talented and so nice thus i dont have to touch anything and just have to ask to her... and i lock every of my builds for stopping to mess and delete them without purpose lol. So maybe, after having fixed your house, you should lock it too.. then if you press the delete button or take button without purpose, you'll get a message warning you...

(i think ive prob deleted every of my buildings no matter they are in the sky or on the ground at least 10 times each, to finally adopt the "lock" feature for every of them lol.... im stuborn lol)

The only place i allow me some landscaping is in my private skybox... useless to say its far away less beautifull than what my friend landscaper made in my ground level...But well, its my private place and i still like it... but well, i mess things often there :smileywink:

ETA : if you dont know World's end garden, you have absolutely to visit it. it exist since some years, i know it since long time, but they do change it from time to time, so ive known already several versions of it...you need to find the secret doors to go from places to places, ill send u the lm inworld when ill will be online... With Time will tell (that seems to no exist anymore) and Roche (i hope this one still exist, ive planed to go make some pics there soon) , this is one of the 3rd beautifull sim i ever seen in SL. 

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

At last I made it to rust.  My pictures are not as good as you experts!  HEHEH!  But here they are!

rust1.jpg

rust2.jpg

rust3.jpg

rust4.jpg

rust5.jpg

Peace!

Hippie, i dont see why you say your pics are not so good than the other ones already posted about Rust here... yours are just gorgeous ! isnt it a great place for pics ? :smileywink:

Awwww!  Thank you Trin!  It is indeed a great place!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.