OMG !!! OMG !!! Will LL alter the feeds on profiles ?

Ted McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It was asked. It might be granted. What do you think is maintained at the moment ?

ETA : http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2013/02/23/post1892/

Will LL alter the profiles ? Is it a mere secure update ? Will the feeds finally be moderated, self-controlled or perhaps ... vanish ?

I NO LONGER CAN WAIT IN SUSPENSE !! TELL ME !!!!

( Not really ... it's 'Melissa & Joey' -weekend on CC and I'm terribly annoyed for that .. :robotindifferent: )

TDD123 wrote:

It was asked. It might be granted. What do you think is maintained at the moment ?

ETA :

Will LL alter the profiles ? Is it a mere secure update ? Will the feeds finally be moderated, self-controlled or perhaps ... vanish ?

I NO LONGER CAN WAIT IN SUSPENSE !! TELL ME !!!!

( Not really ... it's 'Melissa & Joey' -weekend on CC and I'm terribly annoyed for that .. :robotindifferent: )

No, there are issues. Identities are mixed up (again) and they are working on that. Same happened last year, it had to do with fighting the spam and access control or something.

I nuuu isn't it exciting? :smileysurprised:

As you can see from one thread approximately 3 people actually care! :smileyvery-happy:

Many more do tho. Its just that they are all alts or banned from SLF alltogether.

So the identities of alts & griefers might get mixed up is that it? How confoozling for them :matte-motes-shocked:

Maybe LL will accidentally "out" griefers alts?  ohmaigawd that's hilarious!

I'm due to go have a look in about 720 days.

*wonders.........

Aside accusing Lindenlab employees and their family of unfounded criminal activities and showing contempt for their undoubted superior website managing skills , you are not entertained and call this forum boring ?

You, sir, have some nerve.

He is bored because everyone knows who he really is.

A person who keeps doing the same thing over & over, expecting a different result.

And I picked this one from the get go, way back when he was still allowed here.

Times must be desperate indeed.

We want Mr Coffee, not Mr Chokito.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.