Multiple colors

Paul Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, like Darrius says, it's one of the product capabilities of the Spree shopping software that the marketplace is based on.

http://guides.spreecommerce.com/products_and_variants.html

The flexibility of Spree was one of the reasons it was chosen. The commerce team did express willingness to implement it some time back.

As to when, it's part of the Second Life 2013 roadmap, that beast of an encouraging and detailed goal oriented document,

I'm pasting the roadmap here in its entirety:

Dartagan Shepherd wrote:

Well, like Darrius says, it's one of the product capabilities of the Spree shopping software that the marketplace is based on.

The flexibility of Spree was one of the reasons it was chosen. The commerce team did express willingness to implement it some time back.

As to when, it's part of the Second Life 2013 roadmap, that beast of an encouraging and detailed goal oriented document,

I'm pasting the roadmap here in its entirety:

After carefully comparing, point by point, each and every one of the above quoted goals against the myriad blog posts and forum posts made by the Marketplace Dev Team, I can happily report that .. without a single exception .. everything they previously stated in their posts has been coalesced and summarized in the above document you quoted.

I hasten to point out that while it can sometimes seem a daunting task to ensure that all of the items promised can sometimes take scads of valuable work time to document, plan, summarize, schedule, delegate and manage .. the above proves once again how dilligent the Dev Team is in ensuring they have crossed all the I's and dotted all the T's.

Very few companies can state with such complete assurance that they maintain such a stellar and extraordinary level of completeness and accuracy as that demonstrated by this latest effort. I mean, seriously, how many of us have accidentally made a post or sent out a notecard only to discover (later and to our immense horror) that we left some highly significant detail out. And yet here we have a perfect demonstration of how carefully they have checked, double-checked and .. most likely .. TRIPLE-checked that everything they've committed to provide has indeed been documented, scheduled and detailed in such rigorous fashion.

Way To Go Marketplace Dev Team!! Another 100% Success!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.