The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Echo Hermit wrote:

1 user laughed

IBTL

This makes me happy.

An' if you're 'appy, then I'm 'appy too.

What would make me happy enough to give up my last name(s) would be if they reinstated Oskar.

Mods don't need a name anyway. They could just be called Mod1, Mod2, etc. to infinity and beyond.

The only person to ever put one over the mods was our incredibly amusing and offensive friend ωαşţ€d.

There was one other who was extremely entertaining, but he cooked his own goose and was shunned to a miniscule audience, which is a shame, but make your own bed.... etc etc

Smiling just thinking about Wasted. How many alts did he make altogether? I lost track.

I'd never want to put one over on the mods; but I hope they see this thread as the bit of fun it is.

I'm trying to think who you're talking about, who was extremely entertaining, but can only picture some dude on horseback who wore a target on his back.

Horseback? o.0 ahehe.gif Target? towards the end, definately and oh so well earnt.

He who once was a truly eloquent & masterful wordsmith. The best Le Fora in its many guises has ever seen perhaps?

But aligned himself with the bullying & disgraceful nastiness of the tawdry and afflicted, (which he did not start), ensuring his rapid demise and rejection from all but the most irrelevant of domains. His minions tried to carry the flame, but only succeeded in hastening his persona's total & complete destruction.

Where once the entire audience was spellbound, now a pure laughing stock. Ultimately deserving of no mention of his name.

If you hold an empty can of (insert brand name here)> cola to your ear, you can still hear the vicious whining to this very day I am told.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.