I Have Never...

Melita Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Leia and Echo. Here's what Neal posted for my man and me in the Vanity Thread. Hugs you back! :smileyhappy:

When I take a moment to reflect

On our relationship

I realize how I am truly blessed

With the greatest gift there is;

Love.

So many others are in search of

The very thing we have,

The very thing we share;

Soulmates sharing a lifetime,

Making memories to look back on

And creating dreams to look forward to.

I don’t know how I ever got so lucky,

Or what I ever did to deserve to be so blessed

But, I do know this;

I’ll never take one minute we share

for granted.

You are the greatest gift of my life

Oh dear God..that's beautiful.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm Clarence wrote:

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

"You want real action?"   "We don't just get you to **bleep**, we get you to spit out your coffee onto your $xpensive new laptop"

Brilliant! And you've managed to work "creative destruction" into the business model. We'll save the economy!

Hey, for a buck I'm willing to temporarily ditch Hayek for Keynes.  I am, after all, a capitalist. 

It may be a temporary ditch, but the adverse ramifications will be 'felt' for two generations.  Keynesian economics is a no win policy.

Relax, it's a joke.   Surely, the people that have watched me post these many years must know I'd never give up Hayek for Kenyes!   (Bastiat really) 

No "broken window fallacy" business plan in my life.  ; )

Leia36 wrote:

Leia36 wrote:

Does that bleep box come with canned emotes? Joyfully descriptions of totally improbable bleeps? OK mark me down as interested, I always did enjoy slapstick :catsurprised:..or was that "stand up" comedy.:matte-motes-big-grin:..hmm canned humor..

From what I understand about bleeping, is that we have to provide our own emotes if we want to have a productive bleep.   Canned emotes might work, if they have the right level of decibel being dominantly overlaid onto a sub-woofer.   Stand-up does work!  With the correct synchronicity I can happily say I was soundly bleeped.

*jots down Sol's (Leia) name in my Big Book of Bleep Box wanna-haves*

Woofers? People are always telling me my bite is worse than my bark..Color me intrigued. You know if we puts these canned bleeps into a fancy box we could make some real Lindens..sounds xciting

Stand up always was a favorite of mine, as the great man said "Timing is everything"

A couple of years ago I answered an ad in the SL job section of this forum.   Ad for a real life women who could do sexy voices.   Their business plan was to have these canned emotes and sale them on the marketplace. 

Only they offered low pay, and one had to give up control of your own recording.  But, the real turn off was the information they sent me was rife with typos and misspellings.  Bah!  Put some professionalism into your work people!  You want good sexy-voiced real women to emote for you....use spell check!   *laughing* 

A certain store has been selling sexy female/male voices that work in tandem with their HUD since at least 2008.  Or so I've heard. ;)

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

I've never met a person in RL who spoke about SL.

You got that right Pudgy.  If SL is mentioned they look like deer in the headlights!  SL?  Whats that?  LOL!

Peace!

I run into people who say, SL? Oh yeah, I tried that game; didn't like it. *Sighs*

Yes indeed Czari!  I think SL is an acquired taste!  HEHEH!

Peace!

Boudicca Littlebird wrote:

So if you have never does this mean you have for all the things you do not say.

No, not at all. I believe that would be a false syllogism.

I've never texted. I've never used a smart phone. I'm not fond of phones in general. Cell phones less so. (I did have a crackberry once when traveling, so I could do email. That isn't a smart phone, though is it? Too long ago.)

I've never eaten lobster.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

I never took the Brown Acid.

Since you were replying to my post...ummmmm....lost you with the Brown Acid???

Hi Czari.  If you have every experienced or watched Woodstock, the brown acid was the bad LSD going around at the event.  People were warned not to partake!

Peace!

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

That was supposed to be a general reply.  Stupid Lithium didn't heed the warning.

Here is what Hippie reefered to.

ETA, hence, when we do something dumb we will say, "I shouldn't have taken the brown acid," or "It was the brown acid," etc.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Hi Czari.  If you have every experienced or watched Woodstock, the brown acid was the bad LSD going around at the event.  People were warned not to partake!

Peace!

Hi again, Hippie :)  Love reading your thread about first memories of SL.

Ah ok, thank you.  I was trying to connect what I posted to brown acid and was thoroughly confused...a condition not uncommon for me. ;) 

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

That was supposed to be a general reply.  Stupid Lithium didn't heed the warning.

Here is what Hippie reefered to.

Thanks Perrie :)  Very interesting video.

Ok, I can also say I never took the Brown Acid, or any acid for that matter. ;)

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Peace!

Hi again, Hippie
:)
  Love reading your thread about first memories of SL.

Ah ok, thank you.  I was trying to connect what I posted to brown acid and was thoroughly confused...a condition not uncommon for me.
;)

So glad you like that thread Czari!  Far out!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.