The best skin for tmp?

Eve Breen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do your own research, is the best I can tell you. Best is an extremely subjective term. No one here can tell you the "best" of anything, because what they say is best, you might say is the worst you've ever seen.

Try joining and asking in the Skin Addiction group inworld. They're an amazing and knowledgable group of people, and will be able to give you tons of options to look through. As always, try demos. It's a very active group, too. Always someone there to chat with!

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Eve Breen wrote:

which is the best skin tmp (with body, head,  feet and hands) ? or combination?

To expand on what Amethyst said... Does anyone make skins for TMP. I have found one store on the MP and none inworld. If they are making them, they aren't advertising them.

Glam Affair sells appliers for TMP, it is what I use :)

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Eve Breen wrote:

To expand on what Amethyst said... Does anyone make skins for TMP. I have found one store on the MP and none inworld. If they are making them, they aren't advertising them.

Glam Affair sells appliers for TMP, it is what I use
:)

I'm a bit soured on TMP... There is one male skin i have found.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Eve Breen wrote:

Glam Affair sells appliers for TMP, it is what I use
:)

I'm a bit soured on TMP... There is one male skin i have found.

I admit I do not know about male skins, I do know my GA skin applier is not on MP, I had to go look in their mainstore. In fact it is why I got the TMP Body, it was the only one my skin had an applier for - at that time a few months ago.

Pink Fuel is the best value IMHO. The downside is that the skintones is very limited. If you like fair skin with young faces this is for you. I liked "Doll V2" when I used TMP. Read the descriptions very close before buying! The pack has to have

- TheShops/TheMeshproject Mesh BODY (Regular, Curvy, Athletic, Ripped + Freckles + Cleavage)
- TheShops/TheMeshproject Mesh HEAD(10 eyebrows, 8 eyeshadows, 5 lips)

It is many skinpacks in the store without these appliers. 

I was also using Glam Affair, a very nice applier set.

I am now moving over to Maitreya body and Lelutka head instead. Buying these two is much cheaper than the TMP. You get Glam Affair skins built in, so no need to buy separate appliers.  If you buy the two most expensive ones with alphas for the body and the face expressions head from TMP it cost you 10 000.and then you have to purchase separate appliers. LeLutka heads are so new that there is only Glam Affair skins for the face, but designer kits is sent out and more options coming.

Eve Breen wrote:

thanks...have they applier for all  (face, hands, body and fee)?

Erm, well I dont think it's all separate? I just wear the TMP Body DeLuxe (incl. hands and feet, I do not have the mesh head) and added the applier, which worked for everything.

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Eve Breen wrote:

thanks...have they applier for all  (face, hands, body and fee)?

Erm, well I dont think it's all separate? I just wear the TMP Body DeLuxe (incl. hands and feet, I do not have the mesh head) and added the applier, which worked for everything.

Yes that confused me too. Every mesh project applier I have tried does the hands, feet and body together.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Eve Breen wrote:

Hey Drake,

For us males, it's rare, I know of two.in world and three in MP.  Clef de Paeu is featuring their new skin in TMD for April event and is also on a lot of avatars on Male Fashion Feed.  Tableu wasn't really my taste.  I haven't checked any of the MP selection though.

MP:

- Swallow

- 7 Deadly s{K}ins

- Deluxe Body Factory, Pocket Avatars, Lutricias Luxuries

For Inworld:

- Clef de Peau

- Tableu Vivant

Devlin Davis wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Eve Breen wrote:

Hey Drake,

For us males, it's rare, I know of two.in world and three in MP.  Clef de Paeu is featuring their new skin in TMD for April event and is also on a lot of avatars on Male Fashion Feed.  Tableu wasn't really my taste.  I haven't checked any of the MP selection though.

MP:

- Swallow

This is just a head applier..

- 7 Deadly s{K}ins

So far the only one with a system skin so you can wear your own head.

Again, just an applier. No system skin.

For Inworld:

- Clef de Peau

- Tableu Vivant

7 Deadly s{K}ins also sold inworld. and by far the best choice.

Fallen Gods just started with TMP male appliers. I was able to get "Seth" after I saw it in in Carthalis Rossinis blog. http://carthalis.com/2015/04/04/an-unholy-time/

I had to play several times and got a lot of tattoo packs, but it was worth it since all but one of my avatars has mesh bodies, and every tattoo pack is compatible with Slink, TMP, and Omega, so I can pass on the tattoo appliers.

Speedo collage.jpg

Well, it takes some knowledge to editing, but it is neck blenders so the TMP body with the built in skins can be used with default heads.  You can see a small shading under the chin to the right. The neck fit is good with the system head, you have to look really close but it can overlap hairbases in the back. I do not like to see the edges on the system head skull, so I don't wear it totally bald. This is the mesh headbase and hair from bOOn.

Of course this involves work, testing skins, trying a body applier from one brand, the default skins, the system skins for the head. I don't say it is easy.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Devlin Davis wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Eve Breen wrote:

Hey Drake,

MP:

- Swallow

- 7 Deadly s{K}ins

For Inworld:

- Clef de Peau

- Tableu Vivant

For what it's worth, even though I am a female, and one would assume it's so easy for us, ..I have the 'luck' that my skin has no applier available. Sure, I could change skins, but I prefer not to - I am quite fond of my skin.

So, in my case I use an applier that comes closest to my skin and yeah..sometimes, in certain windlights you see a seam in my neck or colour -differences. I use either longer hair, or another windlight, oh well...

(My skin is Glam Affair Lucy 'Snow', a special event skin - not very popular,  and I use the applier for Glam Affair 'Petal').

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Devlin Davis wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Eve Breen wrote:

Hey Drake,

MP:

- Swallow

- 7 Deadly s{K}ins

For Inworld:

- Clef de Peau

- Tableu Vivant

For what it's worth, even though I am a female, and one would assume it's so easy for us, ..I have the 'luck' that my skin has no applier available. Sure, I could change skins, but I prefer not to - I am quite fond of my skin.

So, in my case I use an applier that comes closest to my skin and yeah..sometimes, in certain windlights you see a seam in my neck or colour -differences. I use either longer hair, or another windlight, oh well...

(My skin is Glam Affair Lucy 'Snow', a special event skin - not very popular,  and I use the applier for Glam Affair 'Petal').

What absolutely drives me insane(more than usual) is when they charge just as much for an applier as for the skin it's for.. It's like, "umm, i already bought the system skin for 900L, you just made an applier for it, you did ZERO work aside from copying the UUiD, and you want an additional 900L?!?!? oh wait, thats just for the head.. you want 1000L more for the body..." SMH.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.