Looking for Lovely Locks

LiveReport

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like this hair style but this is a very low prim hair. I wanted to find this style in Truth but I could not find it. I am looking for something similar to the caricature on my forum badge. An angled bob with bangs. Anyone have any ideas... and maybe a picture?

beta31.JPG

Have you tried Calla?  Admittedly, that style or something very close to it was available in 2007 and I purchased it as my first hair.  I do not have it anymore, but you could do a search on MP to see what they have available.

Here is what I thought of:

calla hair_001.jpg

Here is another style by ploom.

ploom hair.jpg

I know some places also sell bangs as an attachment you can add to other styles.  I thought Truth did, but Analog Dog does and .. . oh, I don't want to start making promises someone else has to keep.  Anyway, if you can find the swept forward bob some place you might look and see if the have bangs separate.

Bree Giffen wrote:

I found these over at zero style. I think the bottom two are different styles or maybe they are the same style in different vendors...

bobs combined.png

I picked the top right one because it was the closest to my forum avatar. What do you think? Am I on the right track or should I try something totally different?

hair5.JPG

LiveReport wrote:

I picked the top right one because it was the closest to my forum avatar. What do you think? Am I on the right track or should I try something totally different?

hair5.JPG

BINGO! (in my opinion anyway ... and I'm the guy that wears all black cuz it's easy to mix-n-match)

Analog Dog makes a longer bob very similar to the first one Argus posted, with straight bangs, but it's symmetrical and a bit longer. It is still a bob though and does angle forward when looking from the side. Can't check the name right now, but I'll attest to it's very high cute factor (I don't wear it because it's too cute).

Alternatively, you might go see the vast collection at Tukinowaguma as there's lots of hair in that or very similar style. Even longer ones that have the same look as you want, but are easily modified, like this Giorgia one. (btw- half the bang part in this one isn't straight because I made it that way.. and there are non-curly versions of the same style available)

Giorgia.jpg

@ LiveReport

Thanks.  :smileyhappy:   I prefer the longer version on both of us but i can see how the shorter version might be closer to what you're looking for. 

I also want to mention Maitreya.  I was in there a few days ago looking for hat hair and wandered into the discount section.  They had several bobbed hairs which you might like.   Of course, i had to get a couple for myself, too. :smileytongue: 

I'm sorry i don't have pics, but i it might be worthwhile  you checking them out. 

PS:  how do i do that cool linkie thing with the "@" sign? 

@ squashy   Thanks, I will check it out tonight. :)

The way I do the "@" sign thing is: I click on the "message number" and that gives me the right address in my browser. I copy that address then I hit the reply button.

Picture 9.png

I Click on the Insert Link Button.

Picture 11.png

I paste that address in the Link URL of the Insert Link Box. Then I type "@" and the person's name and that is all there is to it. :)

Picture 10.png

@LiveReport - Kudos from me too AND +10 chocolate bars. That's an EXCELLENT solution / workaround. Thank you!

ETA: I add the Title field too (the one above reads "View the original post in this window/tab") so folks know what generally will happen when they click the link.

Can I coerce you to make a single post in Community Feedback about that technique? If you'd rather not, I'll be happy to, but I will make sure you get credit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.