The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Back then - In the old forums (pre March 2011)  I would sometimes post.  Then I would be curious how many were viewing and responding.  So I could check that by refreshing the page and see the counts change.  There was really a lot of activity.  Anytime I did a refresh at least one more person had viewed the thread.  Sometimes more than that.  No matter how fast I hit enter.  Sometimes in a few minutes I could see that 200 had read my post.    
:)

Now is the new forums.  I can list all my recent posts on a page with how many views and responses.  I can refresh that when I want.  And not like before.  Sometimes no new views.  Okay, sometimes one or more than one.  But nothing like then.  Now is slow and sad.   
:(

Okay, this is not forums feedback.   It's feedback about me - in general.

Yes, it is about you, Qwalyphi. You have become very uninteresting, but not as uninteresting as me ;-)

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Wow over 1550 now :-). I didn't know that was a technique. Thanks Charo. Sort of like internet voting. Bogus. But Maddy was wrong, Qwalyphi. It's not you. It's her.

Once one learns to blame everything on M, life becomes much more tolerable.

Better late to this realization than never.

Snugs McMasters wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Wow over 1550 now :-). I didn't know that was a technique. Thanks Charo. Sort of like internet voting. Bogus. But Maddy was wrong, Qwalyphi. It's not you. It's her.

Once one learns to blame everything on M, life becomes much more tolerable.

Better late to this realization than never.

Not so fast, Smugs, I still blame most things on you.

The forums aren't what they once were, and some people got left behind in that ditch we were digging to Arizona, never to be seen again.

I just keep coming back to see if anyone has got a good recipe for guacamole - not too much dicing though please.

Marigold Devin wrote:

The forums aren't what they once were, and some people got left behind in that ditch we were digging to Arizona, never to be seen again.

I just keep coming back to see if anyone has got a good recipe for guacamole - not too much dicing though please.

Mari, I haven't seen PES in ages. Thanks for reminding me!

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

ConvergentDynamicsReplicant wrote:

And this is why the forums died.

3 people talking to themselves endlessly.

Alone in the dark.

Go towards the light.

Over.

Out.

To every theme there is a reason.

and a thyme for every porpoise under leaven.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.