Where are the best path's to ride and who makes the best rideable horses??

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know there are threads on this already from awhile ago..some locations are not around anymore ..like native lands..unless they moved someplace else..

also in case there are new horse creators ..i thought it would be nice to update and give a shout to who you think makes the best ridable horses?

i have been testing out a few the past week and am really enjoying riding them and the nice locations that people have made for things like that..i'm currently working on my own sim just so i can ride around it lol

it's really relaxing..

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

My two fav places are at Aero Pines Park & Virtual Native Lands

i was just ar Aero park thismorning..it was a very nice ride =)

someone in a wolf or fox avatar tride to start bumping into my horse for some reason..i was laughing..because i think they were new to sl..so i figured..lets see how fast this wolf can run..he never made it past the sim crossing..he may still be there for all i know lol..the sim crossings were very smooth there..like a second or two..i barely noticed them at all =)

i also went to look up native lands because i had seen they had 4 sims  to ride in from another thread..i had forgotten about them..i used to go there to get a lot of my art and things..

they show as not there anymore from the link that was in that thread..so i don't know if they have moved or are gone now..

i'll look when i go back inworld again..i hope they are still around..

Perrie Juran wrote:

I've rode through Elvyn Forest (they request you be in some related character there)  Svarga is nice to explore on horseback.  There are several riding groups in SL.  You may consider joining and asking in them.   

ya i forgot about the groups..i will have to look them up for sure..thank you for the suggestion =)

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i also went to look up native lands because i had seen they had 4 sims  to ride in from another thread..i had forgotten about them..i used to go there to get a lot of my art and things..

they show as not there anymore from the link that was in that thread..so i don't know if they have moved or are gone now..

VIrtual Native Lands is down to one region: Virtual Native Lands

It's run by a nonprofit & the tier cost was too high to keep all the regions once LL dropped the nonprofit/education discount.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

I have a wearable AKK horse. I ride around the Calas Galadhon sims and Raisin Ranch in the Fruit Islands - it has an area for racing and also a beautiful mountain/island area you can teleport to. The Wolf Mountain ski resort has nice riding trails if you like wintry conditions.

i had just bought 3 of the AKK horses just yesterday and really like those..

i was on my Realistic horse when i had tried the Calas Galadhon sims..they have so many trial..a lot of that reminds me of the old sim i used to be partners in with someone a couple of years back..we used to get riders in that sim also..

a lot of woods and mountains..it really was done very well =)

i want to go back there with one of my AKK horses  next =)

i like all conditions really since i ride all year long in real life..

i was actually thinking of maping out a version of the trails i actually ride in rl and putting them in my sim..if i could make a realistic version of all the trails i ride on our ranch..omg  it would take sims and sims..

but it would be amazing to see it for just a day in here hehehehe

i'll just have to put in some of my favorites i guess =)

Abigail Longmeadow wrote:

Does anyone ride the trails in  'The AKK Horse Ranch'  sim?

i saw a gate there when i had gotten mine..i was trying out there demo..

i didn't know if they went to trails or not..i would have took a ride down them had i known..

i'll be bookmarking this thread so i can remember all these places..

i want to ride them all if i can hehehe and whatever else is out there =)

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

VIrtual Native Lands is down to one region:

It's run by a nonprofit & the tier cost was too high to keep all the regions once LL dropped the nonprofit/education discount.

ya i remember  when that change happened..i never got to ride those trails ..i bet they were relaxing..

i remember finding one of the native sims for the first time when i came to sl..there was a small section of homes where someone sold some of the best native art i had seen..so i bought them all hehehe

i still have them and set them up where ever i live in sl..

i'll be putting them up as soon as my trails are finished in my sim..

hopefully things change in the future and we can get back some of the things that have left the grid..

The best trails were in Zindra before anyone moved in there. That was some good riding!

I dressed up as Lady Godiva and galloped all over the grid!

I...can't seem to find my old account at flickr but I posted lots of the pix there at the time.

(wait who needs flickr? here.)

Zindra Lady Godiva Horse Ride.png

Zindra Lady Godiva Censor Bar.png

PS I have on a thong in 1st pic. Censor bar in 2nd one lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.