Is nobody missing me?

StewPidmodd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had wondered where you had gone.  We had just started a very interesting discussion about the oxymoronic phrase "mature refection" in this thread,

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Lifestyles-and-Relationships/What-is-quot-love-quot-in-Second-Life/m-p/1314139#M9035 ,

"I will say that there are some here who might consider your phrase "mature reflection" an oxymoron when applied to some submitters' posts, similar to phrases such as "military intelligence," when you seemed to have disappeared.

I do hope you weren't injured while typing a reply to my post at that time.  I would hate to feel responsible for your absence.

Stew! 

There you are!!  I have been looking for you for ages--about three weeks now!  How the hell have you been?  I know that your valentine message was not intended for moi (you never called me that...it was much more endearing) but that's OK.

How's the wife? Oh!  Maybe I was not supposed to mention her.  Sowwy!

Anywho, give me a shout sometime and let's boogie!

StewPidmodd wrote:

Or has this forum closed down?

I have not been around because I fell over again and was hospitalised without access to the 'net.

Stew

I miss Ellla and I miss Void. Suspiria is conspicuous by her absence, and I miss her like you'd miss a bad toothe after it got pulled, but a lot of the other 'characters' who come and go on the forums, I only realise how much I've missed them when they return - rather like with Coronation Street (British TV soap opera).

Marigold Devin wrote:

StewPidmodd wrote:

I have not been around because I fell over again and was hospitalised without access to the 'net.

Stew

I miss Ellla and I miss Void.
Suspiria is conspicuous by her absence, and I miss her like you'd miss a bad toothe after it got pulled,
but a lot of the other 'characters' who come and go on the forums, I only realise how much I've missed them when they return - rather like with Coronation Street (British TV soap opera).

I lol'ed.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

StewPidmodd wrote:

Stew

I miss Ellla and I miss Void.
Suspiria is conspicuous by her absence, and I miss her like you'd miss a bad toothe after it got pulled,
but a lot of the other 'characters' who come and go on the forums, I only realise how much I've missed them when they return - rather like with Coronation Street (British TV soap opera).

I lol'ed.

I did spell tooth wrong. My bad. It seems I also miss the spelling and grammar police too.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.