venders do we have right?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have an vender u pay 3000 for there kits an thy thy change the rules in it at will an u cant get your money back that 15 dollers in real money for the kits an thy dont have that the rules is subject to change we need rights in here see the big pic here that will make it bad for other that buy inworld like we dont have an hard time allready trying to sell inworld an the same vender will not refund u even when u buy stuff that u did not get that will stop ppl from buying inowrld an ppl that sell stuff on second life that dont do stuff like that... that are good ppl suffer an lose money because of ppl like this i buy alot of stuff in here 100 of dollers of stuff now i dont wish to buy nothing in here no more

Wow.  Want to try that really long sentence again?  I have no idea what you are bitching about...........but I can tell you are bitching about something. 

Sentences end in some form of punctuation mark.  Sentences start with a word that has the first letter as an upper case (capital letter).  Words that are a combination of two words have an apostrophe (') inserted in them........such as do not is don't (not dont.........what is a dont?  Something like a dent?). 

Typos are common in written text using a typewriter or a keyboard (they usually are quite easy to spot since one might  type "tupe" or "rype" for the word "type" (the misplaced letter is usually the letter close to the proper letter on a keyboard.....next to, above or below).  However common and easily spelled words in the text are pretty blatant cases of either laziness or just not caring.  "Dollars" was misspelled twice in that long rambling sentence ("dollers").  Especailly when there's a spell checker for your post.

Perfect sentences, always correct spellings and catching every typo is not at all necessary on a forum.......but a better attempt makes for a better discussion.  You didn't even try.

My brain doesn't work that way. 

Why do people who have something to say that they, evidently, feel passionate about think that others should do mental gymnastics for them?  I won't do it.  They are the ones who have something to say (****, praise, or just talke about).  It's on them to communicate in a way that others will easily understand. 

I think I'm just **** tonight myself.  :)  Sorry.

I'm going to guess your post translates to this:

"I brought a full perms item for builders. It had a terms of service included. Then the creator contacted me saying the terms of service changed, and now I can no longer use the items in my builds."

You have all the usual basic rights in this case. You agreed to the terms of service in place when you brought it. Any changes the creator makes for future buyers don't impact you, because you didn't agree to those terms. They can't suddenly decide no one can use the item anymore.

However, be aware that if the creator doesn't specify any rights, you only get the minimum rights required for use - which for SL, is using them on the main Second Life grid in your builds. If you want rights like using them on other grids, you have to specifically get those rights. You can't assume you have them because the creator didn't mention it in their terms of service. Some complaints about changes in terms of services I've seen... they haven't been anything of the sort. It's just the creator has decided to reword to be firmer about the rights they haven't granted.

And if that wasn't your question... try again with shorter sentences. But at least I tried. :P

Well, I got to admit your interpetation made a hell of a lot more sense than the OP's.  :)

But, like Charo, that's not quite what I took that long sentence to mean.  But I can't tell you want I took for what was typed.........it doesn't make any sense even when I try.  :smileylol:

Edited because, in the context and use of the word "you're" was incorrect...........I meant "your".   LOL

I'm sorry you are dissatisfied with a product you bought.  Since you don't give any details its hard to judge what's going on.  

SL is no different than RL. Its Buyer Beware.  You agreed to this when you agreed tot eh TOS.  However you do have rights.  It is your right to take this to a RL court if you really think you were wronged. Only a court can interfer with a transaction between buyer and seller.

If your spending what you consider to be a large amount of money for a product its always a good idea to compare it with other products and ask for recommendations.from people you trust as well as check how the vendors customers feel about a product.

This might be a clue:

XxGucciQueenlover2themaX wrote:

i have an vender u pay 3000 for there kits an thy thy change the rules in it at will an u cant get your money back that 15 dollers in real money ...

L$3000 is about 12 US, Canadian, or Australian dollars, more or less.

It, however, is about 15 Singaporean dollars.

Not sure about all the other countries that use "dollar" to name their currencies.  (I don't find any that use "doller".)

Peggy Paperdoll wrote:

My brain doesn't work that way. 

Why do people who have something to say that they, evidently, feel passionate about think that others should do mental gymnastics for them?  I won't do it.  They are the ones who have something to say (****, praise, or just talke about).  It's on them to communicate in a way that others will easily understand. 

I think I'm just **** tonight myself. 
:)
  Sorry.

We can't say bitch? It is allowed on television, in America, on daytime television. They say it in Family Guy, and that's a cartoon. Really? 

gucci saying:

i buy a kit off a vendor for 3000L. the terms of use not what i was led to believe when i bought it. i asked for my money back and got told to piss off. the vendor suxs and linden suxs for letting them do this to me. i am trying really hard to learn how to make stuff inworld and i really enjoy it. i have already spent 100 dollars (or more) on buying kits to help me do this. when this kinda thing happens i get really upset to the point where i dont want to buy anything anymore, or even play on sl

XxGucciQueenlover2themaX wrote:

i have an vender u pay 3000 for there kits an thy thy change the rules in it at will an u cant get your money back that 15 dollers in real money for the kits an thy dont have that the rules is subject to change we need rights in here see the big pic here that will make it bad for other that buy inworld like we dont have an hard time allready trying to sell inworld an the same vender will not refund u even when u buy stuff that u did not get that will stop ppl from buying inowrld an ppl that sell stuff on second life that dont do stuff like that... that are good ppl suffer an lose money because of ppl like this i buy alot of stuff in here 100 of dollers of stuff now i dont wish to buy nothing in here no more

I thought he said:

I have a vendor you pay 3000 for their kits and they changed the rules on it at will and you can't get your money back. That's 15 dollars in real money for the kits and they don't have that the rules are subject to change. We need rights in here, see, the big picture here is that will make it bad for other people that buy inworld . Like we don't have a hard time already trying to sell inworld. And the same vendor will not refund you even when you buy stuff that you do not get. That will stop people from buying inworld and people that sell stuff on Second Life that don't do stuff like that. They are good people that suffer and lose money because of people like this, I buy a lot of stuff in here, hundreds of dollars of stuff, now I don't wish to buy anything in here any more.

I was under the impression that this is a person whose vendors are causing problems for his potential customers and he is frustrated and is pointing out the fact that merchants are suffering because of failed deliveries and something about how the rules for vendors have changed without warning, perhaps.

yes thats possible as well. is just that the last sentence says "good ppl suffer an lose money because of ppl like this". so the complaint seems to be directed at the vendor

altho like you saying, in that situation the vendor maybe be saying to gucci that they cant do anything about it bc is a problem caused by linden, and the vendor is not prepared to do refunds bc of this. if gucci is hosting vendors in this situation then yes the flack is coming down on gucci's head from the customers

hopefully gucci will come back and clarify

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.