Mature female skins

AngelicJHoover

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes Brazen Women is a good shop. They also have a 'straightforward walk' instead of the swishy sexywalk but they call it something else. :)

I don't remember if they have shapes. If not I have a middle aged and two granny shapes in my shop & they are free. I used a Brazen Women skin for the middle aged shape.

I think it's great when people choose to use a middle aged or older avatar without it being some kind of joke. Many of us behind the keyboards in SL are middle aged or older, and not all of us want to play skinny 20-somethings. I like my main avatar to look more or less like my RL self, so she's heavier than average for SL. I don't need a mature skin, but I'd like to have some hair with grey roots, because I actually like that look.

you can make most skins look older with shape adjustments..

if you are looking for middle aged skins that are around 35 to 40..you can get most any skins really..just do some adjustments to your shape that would add a few years to the skin..

i make my shape change and it changes the whole age of my skins pretty easlily with a little cheek puff here and eye adjustments and a little lip tweak ect..

if you are looking for past middle aged..then ya a skin could get those wrinkes and sun spots and other things that would make it look skin wise older..

After looking on Marketplace, I think Pulse has the best-looking mature female skin, but it only comes in beige with different lip colors. If you want a cheaper skin with more skin tones to choose from, Dolly Rotten has some on marketplace for $L 99. The Brazen skins are priced between there somewhere.

I notice the men have many more choices for matuskin & shapes than the women do.

Are we women that much more vain than the men are?

(Edit to add picture)Snapshot_013.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.