Body parts giggling?

Aluviel Nakamura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For the first time I noticed that my breasts and  rear had the giggles when I moved.  Today it suddenly stopped doing it yet everyone else's  was doing it. One girls breasts were practically socking her in the eye.  Where are the controls for this so I can make I don't "Giggle" like that.

If using phoenix how can I get rid of the typing animation? I went to debug got the pop up menu and can't find the proper command.

I've seen the jiggles. Some are quite extreme. I understand that breasts have some jiggle but the ones I've seen were frightening. Boobs weren't really meant to go right-left in opposite directions and swirl at the same time. :matte-motes-agape:

I have some physics that are more subtle and just give a bit of a jiggle but I'm not really fond of how it looks. It makes me look a bit flabby. I'd rather look perky and have a tight hiney.

UncommonTruth wrote:

And, that picture made me growl. I'm proud to say my hometown emasculated that church when they showed up to protest a local fallen soldier's funeral. 

Those people just don't believe in the same God as the rest of us...

Mine passed out this little book a long time back wherein he doesn't hate -anybody-, and tossed up a hippie rabbi back in the days of Cesar to give him added props on the message of love.

I don't know where they get theirs from. Babylon?

Anytime you see advocacy of the words 'god hates...' you know you're not speaking to a follower of Jesus or the Prophet, let alone God/Allah/Jah - but to a misguided soul.

UncommonTruth wrote:

That might make it worth visiting one of those nudie beaches, one somewhere windy.

And, that picture made me growl. I'm proud to say my hometown emasculated that church when they showed up to protest a local fallen soldier's funeral. 

With respect to those who have served I have changed my affiliations.

Yea, I'd been avoiding this topic because I thought it was something like the talking pregnant bellies.

I turned off jiggling body parts in my browser long ago as pretty much all the examples I saw seemed unrealistic and comical.  In RL a lot of people go to the gym or the plastic surgeon when parts of their body start moving like that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.