reported?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you own the land and/or the estate the land is in, you have nothing to fear even if she filed an abuse report.  As the person who pays for it, you are allowed to choose who you allow or not on your land and can boot anyone you choose to, even if the land is set for 'public access'.  If she filed an abuse report, LL won't do anything to you unless something else happened that you aren't saying that violates the TOS.  Simple booting, doesn't.

Second, there are no 'official' report tickets to give you.  At most, the person may have copied and pasted an abuse report she filed on a note card. 

Linden Lab, dispite claims to the contrary, don't ban without cause.  Yes, mistakes happen and people have been banned on false reports of abuse........but there is an appeals process where the banned person can request a review of the ban to get the ban lifted.  I really doubt that there's been more than a handfull of people getting banned because of some false abuse report (though I know it's possible simply because we are dealing with humans relying on sometimes unclear "facts").  For a claim of sexual harrassment in SL the only "harassment" possible would be verbally and everything typed in chat is logged to a file that LL can review to see if anything claimed by the reporter is true.  I don't think voice chat is logged but then I doubt LL would do anything like banning if the claim is based on a voice interaction.......you might get a warning stating the claim is all.  The most common form of retaliaton people can use that actually causes the person being reported problems is someone claiming another is underaged..........your account is generally put on administrative hold until you provide proof of being 18 years old or older.  Once that is completed your account is released..........but that is one big pain in the behind for the person being reported  (I actually haven't read of any incidences like that in quite some time so maybe that little tactic is not working anymore..........we can only hope so).

I wouldn't worry about anyone claiming they've reported you......especially if you have not violated any ToS or CS rules.  If you did violate one of the rules then maybe you should worry a little.  Warnings for first violations is what is generally issued by LL.........then, later, the more serious actions are taken.  Keep your nose clean and you should be fine.

Silania Pastorelli wrote [emphasis mine]:

Some noob came to my sim got rude and
when I botted her
she sent me what looks like a report ticket?

What does "when I botted her" mean?

It may be something perfectly innocent, but if it's the real life legal infraction that the name suggests then there may be some unpleasantness ahead.

Silania Pastorelli wrote:

I am just worried that she sent in some made up offence such as sexual harrasment, I know of one person who got banned from SL because of 2 noobs doing that.

they will look at the logs from logged time and if there is nothing then they will do nothing..

Unless you broke ToS yourself, LL are highly unlikely to act on an Abuse Report if she did submit one.  As others have said, LL have logs of everything, should they need to refer to them, but frankly, they'll probably view this as yet another schoolyard-type of spat.

As owner/Estate Manager, you reserve the right to boot whoever you want to, with or without a (valid) reason.  

If fake ARs could get rid of people, some very famous residents would be long gone. I suspect a few hundred griefers tried to make falsified ARs against Prok back in the day - but despite all other opinions people have about Prok, Prok seems to have steered clean on the ToS.

A good few of the forum members here have probably been griefed in past with fake ARs as well - given how some people let the debates and arguments here spill out into other arenas.

It might happen now and then, but I suspect its pretty rare.

Those couple of people you know who got banned when "noobs" AR'd them... ask yourself what was really going on in those stories and whether you were actually there to be sure of it.

Chances are you just have one side's version of events.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.