Need help to find a skin

Mimmiomi Ushimawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi just wondering if anyone coud tell me a shop with any innocent realistic skin, i dont like to much make up either. so i have a hard time looking for the right skin for me, i have tried curio and illusory and atomic but i dont want to look to much grown up, would be awesome if someone coud tell me any places, and also any tips for removing the wrinkle looking lines that goes down each nose side to the corner of the mouth on the shape? or is it even possible?i know it can be a little removed by making the lip corner high up but it would look weird on some skins so yeah. :] tyyl

Unique Megastore has recently launched the dolls skins collection which look like 16/18 years old. They come in several make ups including nude ones. They are available as fatpacks and also sold separately.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Skin-Babie-Doll-M05-Skin-by-UNIQUE-MEGASTORE-1-Makeup-Eyes-Bald-Base/2348407

Pink Fuel also does some younger, innocent-looking skins. I like their Elly line, in particular, and it comes with multiple lipstick/gloss options (I love the Juicy glosses, which have a nice shine and give a bit of color but aren't too bright or "lipstick-y"), and their small packs come with two eye options and are only $900L, if I recall correctly. The "pure" version, in particular, has the look of wearing no make-up at all.

To remove those lines around the mouth, you can wear a facelight or use a windlight setting. As someone else posted, Nam's Optimal Skin is good. (I use Nam's Optimal Skin 2.) Facelights work, if you have local lights enabled, but if you use one, keep in mind that it has to be VERY soft, or it tends to light up the entire area around you and you look like a walking flashlight. Adjusting windlight settings works better, I think.

Al Vulo does some cute younger looking skins that come in all varieties including no make up versions.  I would recommend visiting their inworld sotre or grabbing some demos on marketplace to try out the all the different kinds.  They also sell awesome shapes too.

Not trying to promote myself but I've just started my own line of realistic female skins and shapes, just launched my first, although to be honest I wouldn't say it fits in to the "younger" looking category, though I may well be releasing one soon...

LilaLustful wrote:

Not trying to promote myself but I've just started my own line of realistic female skins and shapes, just launched my first, although to be honest I wouldn't say it fits in to the "younger" looking category, though I may well be releasing one soon...

In what ethnicities are you ranging?

BTW, the image in your sig links to the page to upload new images to your provider, and not to any product page or image gallery.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.